McGraw-Hill Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Prescreened by Talent Acquisition, then a phone interview with potential peer, one site interview with panel that included hiring manager and mangers of depts. that would be supported by my team. After a week, an offer was presented.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't feel good about your performance.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Burr Ridge, IL (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Long but very thorough and easy going. I had 4 phone interviews with all levels of the organization, two 1:1 with the hiring Director and a panel interview with peers. The panel interview was very laid back and easy going. There was one difficult phone interview but otherwise the process was very conversational and back and forth contributions.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

typical phone interview and then face to face

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you took a risk and were successful/unsuccesful   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hightstown, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Hightstown, NJ (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process is long. Three different times that I had to go to the locations to meet the team.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and what skills do you believe would be an asset to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary range and vacation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.