McGraw-Hill Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

2.7

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After speaking with three people over the phone, I came in for an interview with five people back to back. They were of varying seniority and experience. All were supportive and friendly!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

First, call with hiring manager for about an 30 min/1 hour. Second, in-person interview over 3 hours with hiring manager and several other Marketing Coordinators. Third (same day as in-person with other Coordinators) interviewed for about 20 minutes with department manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Excel?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

I went through five interviews during one afternoon. All of the people I met were good interviewers, and each of them asked a variety of questions, which kept the experience interesting. The team was dynamic and competitive, which kept everyone working hard. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position on a recruiter website. The recruiter contacted me within 2 days for a brief phone interview. An in-person interview was scheduled a few days later. The interview was fairly straightforward - only open -ended questions. No behavioural or tricky questions. Theentire interview lasted 45 mins.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.