McGraw-Hill Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

2.0

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Dubuque, IA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an individual I met on a class tour. I sent him my resume and was contacted twice to set up an interview. Came in for an interview with two marketing managers and was introduced to the floor where I could potentially be working. Was called a few days later and was offered the internship. Started within a week of being contacted.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for the company?
    Available Hours
    What is something that's challenging for me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Marketing Interview

Interview

qualified for the position but no respone. short telephone screening process. could barely hear the recruiter. the interview was short but was not very informative. i wish they gave any response or follow up, but they failed to do so.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Got an email from HR asking to set up a time for a phone screening. Email confirmation sent. Day of she never called. I emailed asking if she wanted to reschedule about an hour later and didn't hear back until the next day. She was apologetic and offered an excuse (sounded like BS) and rescheduled for the next day. She called 15 minutes late for that one, but the call went well. Said she'd be in touch by end of week to schedule interview with hiring manager. Never heard back. I sent her an email a week later to followup about the call or in-person with the hiring manager and *crickets*. Emailed again the following week and still no response.

Whether she changed her mind or the hiring manager didn't want to meet or whatever, it's fine....just tell me something one way or the other to close the loop.

It's incredibly unprofessional and rude to not respond to a candidate at all after wasting hours of their time back and forth scheduling and rescheduling plus the time they spend on phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations (because she asked within 5 minutes of getting on a call... usually they at least wait until the end to ask). She said I was in-line with what they had approved for the position, so we could continue with the call... I guess the pro with that is if you're outside of range you only waste 5 minutes on a call vs 30 or 45 minutes.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

The man who interviewed me was super duper nice, and I felt the interview went well. However, when i didn't get the job, I never received any sort of notice until weeks later when I reached out asking the status of my post. They were respectful and told me I didn't get it. Overall, OK experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to solve a problem in your work.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.