McGraw-Hill Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was intense. For this position, there were 4 phone interviews which consisted of discussions with the overarching project manager, two other project managers and a technical lead. The goal, I guess, was - on the TL's perspective whether or not I understood their methodology to be able to work with the development team. The two project managers were more stylistic questions while the overarching project manager was concerned with understanding how I saw myself within the team and reporting both up and down the chain.
The final interview was a conference style where they had several people present to ask questions related to "given this situation how would you...."

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions - they were very specific on the job requirements and as long as you were honest in your resume and the ability to do the job, the questions they ask fit right in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

I had several Screening Phone calls, I had 2 phone interviews with my supervisor and his supervisor, I had one panel interview in the office. The panel was made of persons who would be on my project.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (New York, NY (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by a panel of interviewers. Positive and relaxed atmosphere during the process. The personality and adaptivity you show will be as important as your skills if not more.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Columbus, OH (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Started with Recruiter, then Hiring Manager, and F2F. The recruiter gave me advice for each step. She was very informative about benefits. Best experience so far in me job search!!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.