McGraw-Hill Reprint Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Reprint Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

3.5

Reprint Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Columbus, OH (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Started with an initial phone interview with the recruiter, which included some basic screening questions and salary information.
1st interview was a 1:1 interview with the hiring manager in his office. Questions asked included: "What was your previous experience?" and "What would you do if faced with a moral difficulty at work?"
2nd interview was an interview with the hiring manager and one future co-worker. This interview also included a skills test, which included proofing and spell checking.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if faced with a moral challenge in the office? Would you do something that would compromise your personal morality? Have you experienced this in the past?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I could have negotiated on salary and vacation time.

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Reprint Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview to start things off, after that I got a call setting up a in office interview. Since I travelled a little, they arranged both office interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience in publishing and what do you like about it?   Answer Question
    • How do you determine what job to go to and why?   Answer Question
    • What do you do if (complicated situation) and why do you take those steps.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.