McGraw-Hill Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

1 Interview Review

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

I applied online, McGraw Hill contacted me within a week. I had one phone interview, it went very well, and then I was asked to come in for an in-person. I first met with a director who was very direct and seemed a bit cold. Regardless, I was happy to share several ideas for the company; all of which she liked. I then had an interview with a potential co-worker, which went extremely well. I again shared several ideas and strategies which I come studied and written before the interview. We had a lively and collaborative discussion. Leaving the building, I felt sure that I would be asked to come in again or offered the job. I sent thank-you emails and also hand-written thank you cards. After a week, I contacted them and was asked to wait while they finished additional interviews. After two weeks, I saw that the company had re-posted the job posting online, so I contacted the HR woman to ask if I was still in the running. She said that I was still in the running, and they were just conducting additional interviews but the pool of candidates was small. After over 6 weeks, I finally received a canned email swing "thank you for your interest, we've filled the position." I was very surprised. The potential co-worker I had interviewed with at least sent me a nice note online.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to take a full-time position when you already have a successful freelance career?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.