McGraw-Hill Technical Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McGraw-Hill Technical Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at McGraw-Hill

2.7

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Seattle, WA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Took part in two rounds of phone screen interviews, one with the recruiter, one with the hiring manager. Was asked to take part in a half day of on-site interviews with three groups: software leads, product management, and instructional design groups. Given some behavioral questions and problem solving scenarios as well as explained work history and views on agile software development and requirements gathering expertise.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions on working within an Agile Environment and how to handle challenging product management scenarios.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for McGraw-Hill

Technical Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill (Seattle, WA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

First interview with an hr/recruiter to ask standard questions on availability, salary expectations, background, experience.

Second interview with the hiring manager on the hone. Interview time was cut short due to having over scheduled themselves. Rushed call.

After a month of repeated follow up emails they mentioned they were going forward with other candidates.

Technical Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McGraw-Hill.

Interview

Phone interview, and then an in person interview with the team I would eventually work for. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just how I work, things I've done in the past, and my experience working with a team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience working in a team environment.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.