McKinsey & Company Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McKinsey & Company Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.7

Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy the interview was flawless, as a cum laude graduate i was in and out in no time. I would recommend brushing up on interview skills as this is a no brainer hard one. Be sure to wear suit and tie as you want to dress for the job you want and not the job you have.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Analyst Interview

Interview

back to back 50 minutes first round interviews.
    PEI, not too many deep questions, and then standard cases. They are interviewer led cases, and they look for creativity, which is the feedback that i got afterwards

Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process at McKinsey was really nice. I understood when and where it was happening. McKinsey is a consulting firm so the interview was completing a case. The interview process at McKinsey was really nice.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Pretty nice consultant and she is my alumni. Two case interviews and pretty long behavioral interview part. Two consultants are both nice and patient. They are really willing to help.

Analyst Interview

Interview

I was caught off guard because I thought the online assessment would be leetcode type questions but instead it was more practical/job related questions involving basic javascript knowledge and SQL knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Basic javascript frontend to complete a website.   Answer Question
    • Basic SQL Request where they give you the exact kind of information you want.   Answer Question
    • HTTPS GET request which involves keeping track of page numbers.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company in March 2020.

Interview

First round was phone interview by recruiter, second was a case interview on the phone with mckinsey alumni and third interview was with 2 people of the department on video conf case and personal interview

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

case, with chart and mental math over Skype.
    one case 1-1 in person, one case over Skype
    both cases are framework based with mental math followed up and recommendation

Interview Questions

• have you ever encountered challenges and how did you tackle them?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

After initial interview with one person, there was a group interview. 8 people in room. Then individual interviews. Whole process lasted over 4 hours. Every one I interacted with was very professional.

Interview Questions

• How could I contribute to the firm.   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

problem solving test first round, then two additional rounds of case and personal experience interviews. Interview with different employees at the firm, increasing in seniority through the later rounds.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

behavior question, self introduction, case interview . It was a nice experience overall, I was nervous at first, and the interviewer noticed that and tried to make me relaxed.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.