McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

McKinsey & Company Business Presentation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at McKinsey & Company

3.1

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company.

Interview

At first, they filter the CVs and get in touch with you and there will be a webinar which you's have to attend. Then there will be a telephonic interview followed by direct interview. Which will consist of 5 rounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for McKinsey & Company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Coimbatore).

Interview

I was interviewed at GRD college Coimbatore. They elaborated what McKinsey is, and what their consultants up to. There was a detailed placement talk followed by 1) Easy and quick grammar, spelling and fluency test.
    2) There was a chat test with employees from McKinsey to know about our language, figure of speech, they analyse how precise and timely we are delivering the message.
    3) one to one interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a pretty tedious and lengthy process. The process was according to the job role they offered and the company didn't really focus on your academics as the role didn't demand the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

First, there was a brief introduction of the company including what the role was about, how the role impacts the organisation, its salary package, benefits, etc. The interview process was divided into 3 rounds including:

English Test
    Creating a presentation
    Telephonic Interview

Business Presentation Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview process involves several stages and takes a month to finally settle down. They will take atleast 3 to 4 days between each rounds. The role is a simple one and not even technical. Taking a month really tests our patience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai) in December 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was simple but took long to proceed further
    1) Online test
    2) PPT and Multitasking test
    3) Telephonic Interview
    4) HR

The interview process was neat and I must say their hospitality was way superior

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview process was Very unique and interesting.it was a challenging task to get through all the rounds . The process consisted of 4 rounds ..
    1. Online test
    2.ppt round
    3.telephonic interview
    4. Personal interview
     It was a very good experience overall...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

1st round is an online test which judges advanced english skills and personality.
    2nd round is ppt presentation making session.
    ( Out of 25 candidates only 3 were selected for 2nd round)
    3rd round is telephonic conversation.
    (3rd round was 2 days after 2nd round)
    I was not selected for 4th round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Chennai) in October 2019.

Interview

I have been given four tests:Basic English, Vocabulary, Analytical, workspace oriented scenarios. Except the analytical test, others were quite easy. HR manager was genuine and professional are over 200,000 words in our free online dictionary, but you are looking for one that’s only in the Merriam-Webster Unabridged Dictionary.

Start your free trial today and get unlimited access to America's largest dictionary, with:

More than 250,000 words that aren't in our free dictionary
    Expanded definitions,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McKinsey & Company (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

That was a really good company. I would recommend others to try there. 1st you will have company screening then comes the main part, the interview.
    1. English test
    2. Techniqal test on ppt: not at all easy, customised powerpoint
    3. Telephonic interview: listen clearly during the screening same will be asked there. Including your ambition to join here.
    4. Final face to face round: I couldn't reach this round.
    Too difficult to get through the rounds. Freshers forget about clearing 1st round. Prepare well and only then try. Don't come for time pass. It's a reputed company. All the best to those who is seeing my post.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.