Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. Interview Questions

Updated 8 Mar 2019

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt.

Sort:

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

After some paper work , They take an written exam having 25 McQ in 25 min for fresher and for experience there is write up paper. After this ,they call for interview where they check your technical knowledge and previous work related knowledge.
    Finally , on the basis of this they shortlisted. Now time to HR round where they tell you about salary and location, if you accept these then finally go for Head HR where the discussion about bike , location issue problem and joining time date .
    After that they give you 1 hour training then paper work , now you leave head office and move to your job location . These all tooks 6 hrs (till interview) and 10 hrs (Finalised).
    Thanks
    B R singh

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (New Delhi) in January 2011.

Interview

Fast & fair. Direct Rounds by HR and then Director. the only discussions held for the salaries, which most of the HR people usually do. However, the director's word are final. The discussion shall be simple and the Qualitative and Quantitative qualities of the person were assessed during that 45 minute session.

Interview Questions

• If we hire you, will you be able to achieve the Target of at least 1.5 Crores in first Year?   Answer Question

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (Lucknow) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview call for face to face interview.
     In interview there were technical questions starting from basics and then as per your capacity.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (Lucknow) in September 2014.

Interview

Pre test(written),technical round,(aim for this round is to show basic concept of candidate),HR round(this round will just for their personality testing),
    Basically candidate should have knowledge about RGGVY,IPDS and electrical construction.

if u have technical specification information for all projected related than it will be plus point for your selection.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (Lucknow) in January 2015.

Interview

simple selection process based on written test which is on basic electrical engineering
    like concept of power transmission How transformer work. Step Down Step UP transformer
    Control system questions . Motors questions

Site Engineer -Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (Lucknow) in February 2011.

Interview

interview was good. i was asked about my background, interests , habits, my overall presentation was seen

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt. (Lucknow) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process will be easy
    1. Written
    2. Technical round
    3. HR
    The interview will be little bit tough and they will choose by the requirement.
    The interview will be done for 15 to 20 mins.
    The interviewer will have a good knowledge about electrical.

Interview Questions

• Fuse, VCB, transmission, and basic electrical based and about previous work   1 Answer

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medhaj Techno. Concept Pvt..

Interview

Very easy interview process.just some technical questions from electrical Engineering. Very basics of transformer and t&d and all. And then some basic Hr questions. Rest all is very easy interview. No need to worry about interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.