Meditab Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Meditab Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Meditab Software

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meditab Software.

Interview

We have a very rigid hiring process:
    First round of aptitude and the percentages of the 10th and 12th , SAT exams are taken seriously.
    Please contact HR team for further and more detailed information on the hiring process.

Negotiation

The company was very open for negotiation. They did take the considerations which I put forth and have given the figures acceptable to me and them.

Meditab Software Response

5 Sep 2016 – CEO

Dear Anonymous Employee,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback of your experience. Please feel free to reach out to your fellow team members for any suggestions that you have in how we can improve the processes.

Sincerely,

Paragi Patel, CEO

Sincerely,
    Paragi Patel, CEO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditab Software.

Interview

The hiring and interview process consists of a few stages. After reviewing your cover letter and resume you will be contacted by HR. The initial interview is a great time to discuss academic achievement, relevant skills, and previous work experience. During the second round you will be required to demonstrate your critical thinking skills.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding future plans and expectations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was non-negotiable. However, the company offers performance-based bonuses.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditab Software.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was fairly quick and easy.

General Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meditab Software.

Interview

1. Screening interview - general questions about yourself and why you're applying. You only get this interview after they've looked at your resume. 2. They are always trying to decide how "smart" someone is, so they give an intelligence test. If you do well on the test, then you move to the next part. 3. Training or Support- if you are in a training or support position, someone contacts you and gives you a demo of the software, which you will demo back the next day. 4. If the demo goes well, you are hired for a 90-day trial period.

Interview Questions

• Several months after I was hired, the most unexpected things they did were a.) ask for my SAT/ACT scores and b.) ask what my GPA was in college. I imagine they have incorporated these, and other "measures" into their initial screening and interview process. At some point they even asked all employees to complete a personality test.   Answer Question

Management Analyst (Implementation Consultant) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meditab Software (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied, was called 2 hours later, interviewed, hired the next day. No experience with medical software or medical profession necessary - BIG MISTAKE!. After I was hired, they started asking for SAT scores from all employees and wanting us to take quizzes to see how well we were learning their "training."

Interview Questions

• How much training experience do you have? Have you ever trained in software?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditab Software.

Interview

It was telephonic and was quite good.i had to give test from home.The test was quite wierd.I found it quite easy.I had to press a number many a times.then i recieved a call

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 rounds of test and then the interview. The interview questions are technical and followed by hr round.
    Ccat and mrab test are really good to gauge knowledge

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5yers from nkw   1 Answer

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meditab Software (Ahmedabad) in February 2020.

Interview

First they asked me to give a computer test which was 1:30 hour long. Then they asked me to take a break for a while and after that invited me for a face to face interview. My interview experience was good over there. Office was also good to work. I was selected for the job but I declined the offer because the job timing was little bit odd. Job timing was 5:30 pm to 3:00 am.

Software QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kota, Rajasthan

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditab Software (Kota, Rajasthan) in January 2020.

Interview

Very unorganized and they seem confused about what they're doing and it took around 1-2 hrs of interviews. HR and his team is good but they have trouble setting up and sometimes they're pushing things.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Meditab Software (Ahmedabad) in December 2019.

Interview

here,the first round was aptitude test and i gave it on laptop of compuny but i must say that this aptitude test was so hard to crack....i personally tell you guys this compuny only waste your time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.