Meditech Applications Specialist Interview Questions

Updated 8 Nov 2015

3.2

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started off with the basic HR interview, then moved to a testing phase where they tested analytical skills and troubleshooting then there was an interview with the director of that department. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She asked more personality oriented questions and stress related questions.

Interview Questions

• During the HR phase, questions like why I would be a great fit for their company, etc… During the testing phase, there were more analytical questions, i.e.: "1,3,5,7,… What comes next" type question? They were probing the analytical skills an dhow you process information. Then the interview with the director was more personality and stress related questions. Such as "How would you handle a stressful situation with a client?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA (US)).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA (US)).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Intense, they really try to intimidate you. They want to see how you handle yourself in front of rude people. It really depends on who interviews you though, but I know some people that almost cried after their interview because they were really rude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied through a job fair and had a referral as well. HR called me and we had a quick phone interface. I then went to the Framingham location for an interview with HR followed by an interview with three members of my group and then a final interview with my manager. I got the job in about a month. Questions were generally easy and the interview process was quick.

Interview Questions

• What makes you happy? How have you handled a difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

You'll get two interviews. First is with "HR", or the Meditech Recruiting department. You'll take an IQ Quiz and answer some very "HR" type questions (strengths and weaknesses, yada yada). Second interview is with the people who will decide if you actually get the job. Involves a 5 minute presentation on a topic given to you at first interview. Bring slides in case your powerpoint doesn't open.

Interview Questions

• The second interview could ask you tougher questions about your experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. You'll receive the offer and you will be told it's non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

It starts with a Phone Interview with a recruiter. Then this is followed by another phone call/chat to set up a meeting with a recruiter. During this time with the recruiter, you are asked to provide college transcripts and asked to take an IQ test and write and essay. Once that happens another phone calls takes place to set up an interview. The interview that takes place is in front of a panel and you have to do a presentation of a topic of their choosing. Once again after this happens you take another IQ test and write an essay.

Interview Questions

• What type of TV shows do you watch? Why do you think you can become an Application Specialist? Do you have what it takes to become an Applications Specialist? What makes you special? If you have no IT background, do you feel you can bring your talents to Meditech? Do you like to give presentations?   4 Answers

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview. There were three people interviewing me at the interview. I had to give a presentation that combined IT and Healthcare but I could pick the topic.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

First interview one on one with a recruiter. Very easy, general questions, make sure to ask for a second interview because they look for passion. Second interview, you are placed in a conference room with approximatly 7 people, from all different parts of the process. You are asked to develop a project beforehand, and present on it. The information matters, they are not just looking at your presentation skills! it is a 2 step interview process.

Interview Questions

• They really didnt ask too many tough questions, the hardest thing about it is the waiting period. getting through 2 interviews and a decision to hire or not took almost 2 months.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.