Mediterranean Shipping Company Interview Questions

Updated 16 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 130 of over 130 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Interview

Very friendly and enjoyable interviewer, i had like 5 minutes to present myself and I was asked mainly for my ambitions, goals and the value which I could add to the company.

Interview Questions
  • How would you friends describe you?
    Answer Question

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Application

I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Interview

pre-interview with hr, general test ( logic, math ) , lang. test ,after that case study , role play with hr and managers , in the end interview with manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Interview

Video interview with 3 people at once and was asked numerous questions about myself and my prior experience even if it was irrelevant. Honestly, one of the hardest interviews I have ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and was simple to follow. We did a logic situation and discussed as to why I chose my specific solution. I hope to learn a lot on the job for future growth.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about yourself. What would you say your biggest weakness and strength? Discuss the situation and your resolution.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Charleston, SC) in Mar 2021

Interview

a Phone call that lasted about 20 minutes and was fairly congenial. Nothing too complicated or in depth. This is a long word limit. I can't believe I'm still doing this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Application

I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Interview

I started with a general phone interview. My next two interviews were in person. We talked about general work experience, company background, and my knowledge of Excel. It took a couple months before I received my offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company

Interview

1.) Bewerbungsschreiben etc. 2.) Online-Eignungstest 3.) Bewerbungsgespräch, welches wegen Corona virtuell stattfand Beim Bewerbungsgespräch konnte man sich wohl fühlen, es war nicht „verklemmt“. Insgesamt bekam ich einen positiven Eindruck der Firma und meiner Gesprächspartner.

Interview Questions
  • Warum haben Sie sich für die Schiffahrtsbranche entschieden?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Chennai) in Feb 2021

Interview

They conducted two rounds HR round and an other round . This hiring process is conducted in a virtual mode .I came to know about this company through my college

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Chennai)

Interview

First is apps and some technical apps Second face to face. Asked technical questions and program. Third round with MD. But I have attended only two. Because that day MD is not there. They called me again after few months. Before that I got offer from some other company. Worst thing about that is, they are making people to wait for long time.

Interview Questions
  • Constructor overloading and example program for that Oops concept

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mediterranean Shipping Company (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Technical discussion, manager round and hr Once after the technical, will be having manager and hr rounds. And while package discussion had issues as offered it won't go as per the discussion

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about the trouble shooting and technical knowledge
Viewing 1 - 10 of 130 Interviews