Medline Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 May 2019

2.8

Sort:

Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received email from corporate recruiter to setup phone interview. After phone interview, had in person interview. Completed application and assessment tests on site. After interview, they seemed very positive about being hired, and led me on for another 2.5 weeks and numerous emails from me following up with them! Disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had conflict with another employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews, two in-person interviews, and one (final) field shadow day. The field shadow day is a final walk-through of the day to day life of the position you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What is your lead generation technique? How do you source leads?   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Medline in September. The initial phone interview was fairly typical. Asked about my background asked me to discuss challenges and successes. I took the journey out to the Medline Campus and had a brief interview with the recruiter I had the phone screening with. In that interview she administered the Wonderlic Apptitude test. I then interviewed with the VP of PR. It was a tough interview, a bit intense. Then met with the team. Overall a good experience, but not a good fit.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about their current social media program. They definitely wanted a tougher critique than I was willing to give in an interview.   Answer Question

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Temecula, CA (US)).

Interview

Came in, took an assessment, interview with manager then offered the job same day. Submitted background check before leaving. Emailed to take drug test after leaving, option to take drug test same day or within 48 hours.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA (US)

Application

Interview

Came in, took assessment, after passing the test the manager did andrea interview. Manage offered job right after interview. Submitted info for background check. Then I was emailed info to take drug test within 48 hours

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Havre de Grace, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Havre de Grace, MD (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

brief and to the point. Just asked about employment history, pay scale, benefits etc. It was a pretty standard no frills interview with the warehouse manager. Also got a tour of the warehouse. Got the job offer same day.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

Applied online got a call that same day to come in for a interview. I waited more than I was in a interview. Take a test and if you pass then you get a interview that same day. Parts of the test is time others are not. After the interview they said they would call back at the end of the week never did.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Initial phone interview
    IQ test
    In person interviews with all management staff
    Offer

AP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northfield, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northfield, IL (US)).

Interview

They called me in after a phone interview with HR. Had to take a test before actual interview.

Actual face to face interview consisted of two hours. I interviewed with the head of the AP department and then interviewed with direct manager that I would be working under.

Lastly I interviewed with a panel of the rest of the supervisors. Not intimidating as I describe it because everyone is very nice, direct, and professional.

Although it’s nerve wrecking, it was a great experience. Goo practice. If you get thru an interview like that, you can get thru anything.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northbrook, IL (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviews took about 3-4 weeks to complete. Started with a phone interview, took their Hogan test, in person interview, and then a field ride day at their office. I was told to contact the recruiter who originally contacted me, I contacted her 3 times (email and phone) after with no response at all. They were great with communication up to this point so it is a bit annoying/unprofessional that they refuse to contact me even to let me know I was not given the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.