Medline Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Medline Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Medline Industries

2.8

QA Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northfield, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Northfield, IL (US)).

Interview

Long waste of time: phone screen, test, and you have to come in and interview twice for the same position. Went through this whole process 4 times and got rejected. Most of the interviewers are not engineers and worked their way up with no technical acumen. They have no idea what a truly good engineering candidate is. The last comment I received was “we aren’t really looking for an outside the box thinker.” Was a total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Rate all of your skills on a scale of 1-10.   1 Answer

Production Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glens Falls, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Glens Falls, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

First interview was phone interview then had to fill out second application. Back ground check and drug test are required. Super easy interview. Really friend human resource staff answered all questions I had

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with hours required   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

The interview process was ok. It was very quick, which should have been a red flag because there is a lot of turnover in this group and they hired me on the spot. They really sugar coated the job and made it seem like a great place for professional growth in a collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Had a discussion with HR and then onto a multiple part in-person interview. This took place over the span of a few weeks. The process went really fast and was pretty enjoyable, to say the least.

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

Reached out for a phone interview, then set up meeting for a face to face. Reimbursed for travel, hotel. Day of interview was great: met with other APM, executives, and was given a tour of the office.

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Medley, FL (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Great guy on the phone who set up the interview, asked about my past experiences and job history. Went down to the Medley building and had a great time seeing what was being offered. Went through a basic math/ knowledge test, 20 min to answer 10 word problems. Was asked afterwards alot of my past and seeing how my past can tie and benefit you at Medline. I felt like they really were interested and weren't just going through motions. Took a drug test down at a clinic and today I'm going for a physical abilities test.

Interview Questions

• Regarding your last job, or any job for that matter, how do you think that experience will help you here?   Answer Question

Warehouse Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

Applied for the job at 8 in the morning. Got an email the same day at 4:30pm to schedule a phone interview. Now I have the AON assessment test to take this morning. This was all less than 4 days.

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medline Industries (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Received an interview invite via email and interviewed 2 days later. Standard interview of average difficulty. The recruiter reviewed my skills, availability, and interest in company. I am still waiting to hear back from recruiter. There were many applicants and interviewees.. I have been told it may take a week or two for a decision.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Phone interview. Set up time that worked best with me. Lady was super nice and asked questions good. Convenient phone interview that was nice. I didn’t have to go out of my way to drive somewhere

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Standard phone interview. Wanted to hear about your background. After phone interview was asked to take an assessment. Assessment is based on personality. After the assessment there is an in-person interview. Standard interviewing process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.