Medtronic Senior IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Medtronic Senior IT Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

3.2

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Applied through career fair. The process was pretty quick.Technical Phone interview with hiring manager. Basic software questions:what is Polymorphism? experience with STL library. What is inheritances? what is your experience.revision control system? definition of virtual? Compare List with vector.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Multiple panel interviews, then finally meeting with the hiring manager. I met first with a panel of peers, mainly taking the form of the technical portion of the interview, and for them to determine if they could work with me. Then I met with another group, less technical, but also people that I would be working closely with, to see if my skills and aptitude was something that would fit into the culture and process. Then, I met with the hiring manager, where an HR rep came in half way through the interview and outlined the benefits package.

Interview Questions

• Questions all took the STAR format, at least from the hiring manager (Situation, Task, Action, Results), standard type of questions, but the managers demeanor made this more intense than it needed to be.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was primarily about benefits and vacation time that I would be starting at, as the they seemed very firm on their dollar amount, but there were gifts of vacation and stock that were negotiated, at the time they were in real need form the skill set that I was bringing to them, so I had a little leverage. The process was fairly straight and handled quickly, like over a few phone calls.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arden Hills, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Arden Hills, MN (US)) in March 2009.

Interview

Overall the people in the interview were very informative and asked great questions. The culture seemed very inviting and they seemed to want to invest in their employees.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing about a team you ever worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic in August 2008.

Interview

My friend referred my resume to the company, based on which I was phone screened, and had a 1.1 interview. Overall a very pleasant experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.