Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Other16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Application

Interview

The interview was brief and was about 5 rounds of filtering in which there were 2 rounds of personal interview, one round of technical exam, one round of hr interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose this company?
    Answer Question

Megha Engineering and Infrastructure

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure in Feb 2021

Interview

Teliphonic interview for earthen dam which is conduct by them and this is only voice calling dose not vidio call and ask 5-6 question only I answer approx all question who is not verry tuff. And at the end they says to calling to me on the next day

Interview Questions
  • Height of the dam , bottom width.

Anonymous Employee in Balanagar

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Balanagar) in Feb 2021

Interview

It's good and went well after completing of interview ask the doubts you have and get the complete clarity of the job position you are going to be hired All the basic questions will be asked So brush up all the skills and attend it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initially a written test will be held after that TR and then followed by HR round In written test little bit harder and TR goes on basics and academic project and then HR round is general talk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mancherāl

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Mancherāl) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was like a conversation and very informative and hiring is not yet done process is still under progress i shall let you know when the interview is complete and i get a job offer in my hand, it is not proper to write some thing without knowing it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Megha Engineering and Infrastructure

Application

I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure

Interview

It was good and normal. A bit delayed but everything was fine. The process is a bit lengthy than usual. Interview has 3 rounds and to clear all the rounds, in depth knowledge is really important.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Berhampur) in Jan 2020

Interview

I was recruited via campus placement, there were total 3 rounds of interview comprises of GD, written, technical and a HR round or else u hav to visit their corporate ofc located in Hyderabad to drop ur CV then they wld call u for interview based on their requirement.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Firstly written test with the time frame of 30 minutes and if selected next personal interview which is very easy with they are asking about our resume and on our final year project details.

Interview Questions
11 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Hyderābād) in Nov 2019

Interview

There are Three sessions happened. 1. JAM 2.Written Exam 3. F2F Round. In JAM, They have given 30 topics and asked us to choose one and talk about that and they have shortlisted some persons for written exam. In Written exam , we will have 35 Questions which should be answered in 30 min. In the exam they will touch all the basics of Civil Engineering. ONLY BASICS. but have to be thorough in any 3 subject. HHM FM SOM Building Materials and Transportation will be compulsorily covered. After clearing that exam, you will taken to the F2F round. Interview will be asked in the favorite subject and asked question in that.

Interview Questions
  • What is Stress, Strain and the layers of a Pavement.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Megha Engineering and Infrastructure (Hyderābād) in Nov 2019

Interview

 Good Working Knowledge in EIP – SCM For EMR / MRN and EDC  Well Experienced in Maintaining Counter for Materials Receiving / Inspection / warehousing / issues and maintenance of records.  Maintaining Good House Keeping in Stores and Open Yard  Loading and Dispatch of Goods to Other Projects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews