Merkle Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 458 of over 458 interviews

Recruiter10%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Barcelona) in Sep 2021

Interview

Primera entrevista telefónica con recursos humanos, Entrevista con Tech Manager sobre valores y cultura de empresa, agile, etc. y una última entrevista con compañeros de trabajo, un poco más técnica.

Interview Questions
  • Proyectos recientes, que tiene que tener un buen programador, como testear un programa
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle (Madrid) in Sep 2021

Interview

The HR was very nice to speak with, however the employees of this company is very under paid. They expect you to work for little to nothing which is completely wrong in these times we live with all living expenses increasing. Really low salary being offered and I would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

It was a very good and neat process. The recruiter was very friendly. Recruiter increased difficulty of the questions gradually. First it started with Cognitive skills round, and recruiter not only tested correctness of the answers but also understanding speed and ability of the solution of questions. Python and SQL round was also equally good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

It consisted of two detailed technical interviews. 1) Level 1- basics of Oops & coding 2) Level2- Detailed oops concepts, coding, time complexity. Need to write code during interview via share screen. Basic concepts of Java /oops & coding is tested

Interview Questions
  • All Oops concepts - Polymorphism, abstraction, Access modifiers in detail, classes& objects, interface. Coding - various sorting techniques, remove duplicates in an array

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

In the final round, they asked for specific KPIs from my previous internships. The previous interviews discussed salary expectations, what the job was like, and asked general behaviorals. I did a few rounds with recruiters then I met with multiple team members then I had a final round.

Interview Questions
  • What did this analysis from your internship measure in regards to a KPI? Did you improve profits, volume, etc and by how much exactly?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gijón

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Merkle (Gijón) in Aug 2021

Interview

The HR staff is always very friendly and makes you feel comfortable throughout the interview. There are not trap questions during the interview, they answer quickly and clearly with you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

It was a good process starting from a few psychometric tests, assignment challenges as assessments & good telephonic interviews. It was an overall good experience. Recommended for freshers as interns for sure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merkle

Application

I interviewed at Merkle

Interview

Asking general questions about goals and about the team involved in the work. Asking whether I would be willing to work on [techniccal skill] in an isolated way (without other people helping). Description of the job as provided by the HR team and by the interviewer were quite different, which is what made the interview process difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your goals Why this organization Explain your experience with [technical skills]

Merkle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merkle in Jul 2021

Interview

First completed a questionnaire after sending my CV and cover letter, then received an invite for the video interview pretty soon after. Really research for this stage. After about 3 weeks I got a reply for an actual interview with two people. I understood the interview went well and received a lot of good feedback from the interviewers during the interview, however 5 hours later they told me I hadn’t got the job. Felt a bit of a waste of time as they waited at least 3 weeks to give me a proper interview, but decided in 5 hours not to consider me for the job haha.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Merkle (Denver, CO)

Interview

All 6 or 7 members of the creative team squeezed into the CD's office where the interview took place. I was asked basic questions. Have stories ready about your experiences and be sure to throw in some humor. They were looking for someone who had the experience and acumen to handle not just the creative work, but also a challenging client, with equanimity.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know wire frame? How to handle difficult clients? Tell us about yourself.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 458 Interviews