Merkur Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Merkur Gaming Interview Questions

Interviews at Merkur Gaming

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Merkur Gaming.

Interview

Was really good with couple of rounds checking my technical and analytical skills. There were 3 - 4 rounds and all were done very quickly with timely feedback. There were some tricky questions on the skill and many questions were from ISTQB examination.

Interview Questions

Merkur Gaming Response

2 Apr 2020 – Merkur Gaming India Team

Dear Candidate, We are happy to learn to from your feedback that you had a positive interview experience. We have a structured interview process and the objective is for the candidate to align and understand the organizational requirement, vision and goals. We really appreciate your interest in joining our company. We do wish you every personal and professional success in your future endeavours and once again, thank you for your interest in working with us. HR Team

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkur Gaming (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone based interview then face to face interview (which was completely a waste of time with life snooping questions)
    Final client interview was needed but never happened

During interview I was basically asked to brown nose them (tell me how you like Merkur) many many times, then was asked more details on my resume, all that to tell me i'm accepted in their team (big congrats but no job) ,

Interview Questions

• I was basically asked to brown nose them (tell me how you like Merkur) many times, then was asked more details on my resume, all that to tell me i'm accepted in their team (big congrats but no job) , at the end, needed another interview with client to be accepted for the job offer I applyed for.
      Very unprofessional in their way of questioning and when looking at their backgrounds in linked-in, they are unrelated to engineering ex: bike cyclist trainer, therapist, call center agent..etc )
      Looked like a unmature startup to me.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

After scheduling interview 3 times within span of 2 weeks. HR suddenly realized that my profile is not suitable for job opening.

I got a call one hour before interview that let's not waste everyone time.

My question is what you people were doing from 2 weeks. Haven't you gone through my resume. Why you schedule my interview at first place.

Do you people know meaning of resume screening.

Interview Questions

Merkur Gaming Response

12 Aug 2019 – Social Media Team

Dear Candidate, First off, thank you for applying to Merkur Gaming India for the position of Project Manager as mentioned in your review. We really appreciate your interest in joining our company and we want to thank you for the time and energy you invested in applying for our job opening. We are aware of this particular issue and we believe so are you. ​Please understand that phone interviews are often used to narrow the pool of applicants who will be invited for in-person interviews. Like many companies, at Merkur Gaming India, we have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. Please bear in mind that the interview process is a precursor to a long-term association with the chosen candidate for the job, thus, requiring us to be circumspect and absolutely thorough. We do wish you every personal and professional success in your future endeavours and once again, thank you for your interest in working with us.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merkur Gaming (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The HR is highly unprofessional. They called me for an interview and kept on waiting me for 1 hr. After this 2 interviewers came and asked me freshers level questions. I cleared the round and manager also asked me same questions. They don't know what questions needs to be asked from experienced individual.
    It was a waste of time.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkur Gaming (Noida) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good and was properly scheduled as per my convenience. Relevant questions were asked and was a learning experience for me. Entire interview process was good and didn't take much time.

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Merkur Gaming (Noida) in April 2013.

Interview

They interviewed me on a different technology than the listed one. It wasn't a good to have kind of interview. This made me really doubt the kind of work I was expecting to get.

Interview Questions

• You would not leave us before 2 years?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.