Cover image for MetaDesign Solutions

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

MetaDesign Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 11 Apr 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetaDesign Solutions

MetaDesign Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions in Mar 2022

Interview

A recruiting agent has reached out to me via LinkedIn candidate search, shared the JD, and asked if I'm interested to apply. I decided to proceed to the interview stage. The whole process was held online on Google Meet. The interview process consisted of the following rounds: 1. Recruitment agency screening - 30 mins (Casual Chit chat and intro) 2. Technical round with a company Sr. Engineer - 45 mins (Went really well, few simple coding challenges) 3. Technical round with another company Sr. Engineer - 30 mins (I didn't enjoy it that much, the interviewer was chewing on some unnecessary questions. But I did a pretty good job.) 4. Facing the company client - 1 hr (This was by far the best part of the interview I'd say. The interviewer was very jolly and had vast working experience in top positions in big tech companies. This was by far the best conversation with some interviewer I had so far. He also rated me a 10/10 after this round.) 5. Formal HR round and offer - 30 mins. (I met the CTO of the company along with a couple of HR people. Yes, he is the most polite interviewer I ever met in a while. He really knows the art of persuading a good candidate. He clarified a lot about the company and gave me the best opportunity to clarify the confusions I had.)

Interview Questions
  • How do you find an xpath of some element in selenium?
    Answer Question
  • How do you enter, select, copy the value of a text field and paste into another text field in selenium?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions (Dhaka) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was really good and they were friendly. I was focusing to get the straight answers for each question. They asked me about technical questions related to my position and what I did in my whole career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

188.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=MetaDesign Solutions~689437
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about MetaDesign Solutions? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MetaDesign Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

MetaDesign Solutions

Application

I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions

Interview

Technical + HR interview HR attended Technical call along with Interviewer. I would say Interviewer was very calm and composed. Listening to what candidate is saying and analysing all the aspects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions (Indi, Uttar Pradesh) in Sept 2021

Interview

They contacted for job opening as i am looking for the same and updated my profile on naukri. First they said that there are only two rounds of Technical Interview and then one HR round after that they will release my Offer. I cleared both my Technical Rounds but just after that they asked me to give one more Technical round that was a Practical test in which i have to create a test application as given in the Requirement. I also cleared that round and then they schedule HR round. In HR round they took my HR round Twice as their Main HR is facing some Technical issue so first time two junior HR took my round and after Half and Hour Main HR again took my HR round. After around 5 rounds (2 Technical Rounds 1 Technical Practicle Test round and 2 HR rounds) of interview . HR called me and confirm me that i am Selected they will releasing my Offer by the EOD. But i didn't recieve that i have waited for around 5 days and after that i called the HR and asked about my offer letter then she said that there is also 2 Technical rounds of Interview with the client and then they didn't schedule it for full 1 week I again called HR then they schedule my interview with client. That interview was also good they commited me to schedule my second round with client but after waiting 2-3 days when i didn't get any response or interview invite i again called her and then she said she will confirm and get back to me after around days she called me to inform that Meta Design is not going to release an Offer for me. After wasting around full month of mine and cleared all my rounds (6 Rounds) they denied to give me offer. Such a fraud company only wasting time of the candidates.

Interview Questions
  • OOPs Concepts. Ruby code Snippts. Rails concepts. and aslo test.
1 person found this interview helpful

MetaDesign Solutions

Application

I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions

Interview

It was Short and sweet- feels too good to be true. Want to make sure that it’s for real! Sent in resume and spoke to one person. I hope that it turns out to work.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gur Gram

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions (Gur Gram) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was a good experience. The first round was online challenge having basic aptitude & coding question . After clearing, next round is face to face technical round. After clearing technical round it was final hr round asking normal questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MetaDesign Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions

Interview

Aptitude Round - Bit Tough Tech-HR Round by CTO - simple enuf (just checking confidence) Would be asked to write 2 coding programs. Tech Round, FInal - Normal if basics are clear. Some weird questions would be asked checking your innovative, and creative mind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied through placement agency AMCAT, whole interview process consist of 1)online assessment(organised at metadesign's office):- basically it is an aptitude test, it consist of questions from quants , english reasoning and C. it is neither easy nor hard,i cleared it...many times they declare the results just 10-15min after test it depends on strength of candidates present on that day...i cleared it then i was given two coding questions you have to write it on sheet(sorting of 2-d array in one you have sort it columnwise in another you have to sort it such that lowest element is on upper left corner and greatest on right bottom). 2)F-F technical round:- the first round is easy, questions asked were from resume and he asked some technical quesions too like Sorting , concept of OOPs and some questions to check whether you can program or not. 3) 2nd F-F interview:- it was taken by a senior engineer, it was lengthy he can ask each and everything...from sorting to java memory map, stringbuilder and stringbuffer. if you clear above two you can be sent directly to hr or an another round of technical interview. i have been put on hold i'm waiting for result

Interview Questions
  • 1) sorting 2)java memory map(stack area and heap area) 3)i=5, then print {1,2,3,4} without using loops or recursion 4)given an array of size n-1, having natural numbers till n,find the missing number(array is not sorted). 5)immutability of string(reason) 6)concepts of sql, joins, scalability and other things
2 people found this interview helpful

MetaDesign Solutions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions

Interview

I have applied for MDS after giving AMCAT .Then I was called at there office for Online Test.It was a computer based test .Containing questions from :APTI,ENGLISH,GENERAL PROGRAMMING TEST and after that we have to choose two languages according to our choice. After clearing that test I was called there for an interview.They took one pen-and-paper based coding round.After that four technical round then lastly HR came and took my details. Process was lengthy but totally worth it.(Because I got the job :))

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetaDesign Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2019

Interview

They 1st take written test and asked to wait for response after 1 week then after you selected they call u for f2f interview in which they again take written coding test.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews

MetaDesign Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MetaDesign Solutions as 45.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.08 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Trainee Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Junior Software Engineer and Software Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MetaDesign Solutions takes an average of 7 days when considering 43 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Trainee Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 17 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MetaDesign Solutions according to 43 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 24.71%