MetricStream Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Business Analyst

MetricStream Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interviews, asked a lot of relevant information to the job. Most of the managers interviewing did have a foreign accent which made a phone conversation a little difficult.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of the software development lifecycle and why do you feel that way?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was a well executed one except the fact that there were so many other interviews too scheduled on that day that I ended up waiting over an hour for my turn. But in the meantime the HR were good enough to inform us the delays and explain the reasons for it, refreshments too were served to keep us from being bored

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was nice and perfectly planned and the HRs really made it special by taking care of the candidate during the interview. The support staff were also very much helpful, and the Interviewer was very comforting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Basic BA skills questions, Use Cases, Case Scenarios, IQ based questions, Salary based questions, Questions based on my personal work ethics, plans for the coming five years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

It was professional. The interviews were conducted on time and they were clear with what they were looking for.

The total process took about 1 month with offer letter being released.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Had 3 technical rounds . The first one was a managerial ( telephonic ) which i cleared and was called for a F2F interviews which was with the Director and the Business Head . Round with the Director went on really very well . There were few things were i was asked to improve my knowledge on after which i was moved to the next round with the Business Head. Again the interview with him went on very well . I was asked to describe my work and project and few generic questions on GRC domain . The next and final round was the HR round . All the basic HR questions were asked . Questions related to salary ( expected and current ) , the NP , my background , my family's background , details about my wife's job and many other things . After all this , i was given a point of contact and was told to get in touch with her to get all the updates.
    I had my interview on Sep 2nd , 2018 and till date i haven't received any updates on my interview . I mailed the POC many times but there isn't any reply . I got to know few updates from the person who referred me . The update which i received was that , " my profile has received a positive reply but for some reasons the profile has been put on hold " .
    I am so shocked knowing that i still haven't received any mailers from anyone stating the updates. I really don't mind a rejection but after attending all the possible interview rounds , don't i even deserve knowing what has gone wrong or the updates ?? Pretty unprofessional is what i would say .

Interview Questions

• - About myself
      - About the projects worked
      - Couple of questions on Agile.
      - Scope creeping and how to tackle it.
      - Generic questions on GRC domain   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

It was a lengthy process with 3 hrs in waiting for first round and again 3 hrs for the second round due to lunch break

First round was good and cleared. Second round I could not clear

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain the process I followed for one of the projects I had worked on   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.