MetricStream Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

There are Five round.
1st - Written test
2nd- online coding round on Hackerearth
3rd - F2F technical round
4rth - Managerial round
5th - HR

written test quite simple.
online test is include aptitute ,case study,and one puzzle program which more important of rest of parts.

Face 2 face tricky easy but they are focus on basic and
99% confident each and every questions.

and
I rejec

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to oops nad basic programs ,query.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream in February 2017.

Interview

first round: offline writen test.It include Quantitative aptitude,reasoning,c language programs,java language programs(we will find output) and dbms mcq.
    second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I took the interview at the Bengaluru office in April, 2017. I was shortlisted through an online test on freshersworld.com and it was followed by three rounds at the MetricStream Office. The 2nd and 3rd rounds were held a week after the first round.

First Round: Preliminary Written Test (General Aptitude, C, C++)
    Second Round: Face-to-Face Interview (Technical)
    Third Round: Techno-functional and HR Interviews

Interview Questions

• Programming language of choice and why you choose it.   Answer Question
    • Writing a short snippet to show your understanding of programming concepts (especially OOP)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a campus selection for 1 year internship for the full term 2019-2020 i.e., last two semesters of btech curriculum.There was a test on ELQ and then on coding both on elitmus.
    Then followed two rounds of technical interviews and one personal interview.

Application

Interview

It was a campus Placement. First stage of the Interview process was E-litmus test. After qualifying the test there were 3 interviews lined up. 1st interview was taken by one of the senior managers of the company and the person was really of very good nature. I was nervous before the interview but as soon as I talked to him I became calm. He made me comfortable by talking common things about me like tell me about yourself, what's the specialty of your place and so on. After that he gradually started asking technical questions. The best thing was that there was no bounding of any Programming Language although they mainly use Java. The second interview was also technical and mainly SQL and DBMS questions were asked with some oops concepts like Virtual class and virtual functions, Abstraction, Encapsulation and so on. Mostly they check your basics. The last interview was of HR and that also was really good. I was very confident till then and I guess I was the last candidate of the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2019.

Interview

There was an initial e-litmus test and further two technical and one hr interview. In the interview they asked about java sorting techniques and data structures and projects made by you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.