MetricStream Member, Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Member, Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a nice experience. The interview process was good. The process was quick, has to wait a little of about half an hour. The question comprised mainly of computer science domain only and mainly focus on JAVA.

Interview Questions

• 1. How to make a class immutable?
      2.Difference between string and StringBuffer?
      3. ArrayList?
      4.String based coding question.   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

one of the worst company to interview for. I had cleared the coding round and asked to come in for the face to face interview. but, when I reached there, we were all made to wait and finally, they asked resumes only from a few people and others were again given a test even though we were called for a F2F interview. they did not tell why only a few of us were given the test and the worst part was, the people who were conducting the interview were kids. they looked like they were graduate students and when asked why they were giving only few of us the test, they responded very rudely by saying, "if we called your name, go and sit in the room and don't ask questions." the thing is, I don't mind being not selected, but the attitude of the people who were handling us is the worst in any company I've seen. the receptionists were so polite and professional compared to the people who were giving us tests. learn how to respect people and treat everyone in a fair manner without bias. and just because we are there for an interview doesn't mean that you can treat us in any way you want. we were selected for a reason. if you are not serious about selecting candidates, don't call them. look at the company reviews, its one of the worst on Glassdoor. get a grip. these guys don't care about new candidates. they hire every few weeks and fire people whenever they feel like it. you can feel that destructive environment right from the moment you enter their offices. only the receptionists are good. don't waste your time. you deserve better.

Interview Questions

• some basic questions about SQL and some problem solving questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Got through eLitmus. There was a take from home coding challenge. 5 programs. 3 SQL. Easy. 1st interview was friendly, puzzles, problem solving, resume, project. Second interview. I was asked about testing and SQL queries.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

I have applied through ELITMUS. They have kept a coding exam as the first round which is damn easy. I have been called for the interview process at bengaluru. They were two rounds 1) Technical 2) HR.
    * Technical was just about basics in sql and java. It was too easy.
    * Coming to HR round.I was interviewed by a senior most employee in the company. Whatever way you answer the questions you will not get shortlisted. It depends on pure luck.
    It was the worst experience ever in the HR round.
    * I am not saying this because I am not shortlisted but Its the truth.I am writing my first review in glass door because of their poor management.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I Applied through other source.
    Interview followed by Technical test(Java,Javascript,dbms,sql queries)
    Interviewers were very friendly.
    There were 3 rounds of interviews. 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Questions in technical round were based on project, dbms, java and oops concepts. If you know your basics well, this round will be easy. The managerial round tested my analytical skills . Hr round was more of a friendly talk and introducing yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process starts with written test consists of 40 questions in which 15 from C, 15 from Java & 10 from DS. All questions are dry run types in which we have to write outputs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Round 1 was through eLitmus. Round 2 was interview. Questions about Java and DBMS were asked. He slowly transitioned the questioning from Java to DBMS. Further, there were 2 more rounds. 1 more technical interview and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between == and equals() in Java for string
      2. DBMS joins
      3. Questions on rollback and commit   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

One written and Three rounds of interview:

1. One hour online MCQ which had questions of Java, RDBMS, SQL.
    2. TR: Questions of programming and projects.
    3. MR: Project, Academics, Working in the company, etc.
    4. HR: Normal HR Questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. There were four rounds. The first round was written MCQ round with questions from Java, C, and DS. The second round was written coding test of 5 questions from which we have to do any 3. After that, they declared the shortlisted candidates for the next rounds. Next two rounds were the Technical f2f interview and the HR interview. They kept on taking the interviews till 6 pm and the remaining candidates were told that they will be notified in the upcoming days by telephone about their interview rounds. Such a poor management by them.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.