MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

I applied through elitmus. First round was apti having basic questions in c,data structures and html. Second round was face to face interview. They are good but they hire very less. And the second I got the interview question I got the reason why they don't hire. And the process takes 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Implement 4 floor lift using linked list.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Very fair interview process. Apt alignment with culture and role was performed. Candid feedback on what to expect provided...overall I feel they were more worried about the alignment, fitment, been there done that before .. so found it reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Pragmatically asked more about real life experiences. So if someone has done it before, there is not a tough question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate

Smts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

Knowledgeable technical team . Bad director

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

2 rounds. I got eliminated in the first. DBMS, JAVA and other topics were focused. mainly SQL questions were posed. Many applicants got rejected in the first round. It is a one day process. I applied through eLitmus.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process starts with written test consists of 40 questions in which 15 from C, 15 from Java & 10 from DS. All questions are dry run types in which we have to write outputs

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2018.

Interview

basically it is cloud based company..so be preprare for sql queries. also prepare for some javascript questions.they have a nice requirtment process and they are such nice group of peoples .

Interview Questions

• sql queries and no sql also and some dbms concepts and be prepare for javascript type questions some validations also.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

6 to 7 rounds , written , panel round, HR interview, BU head round. A lot of rounds to make you fool and try to manipulate you anyway. No point of giving interview there.
    It is not a employee friendly place. No gratitude for your hard work. Only politics and mind games by the directors and higher managements. Never ever try here.

Interview Questions

• What is a subject verb agreement?   1 Answer

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round - aptitude(consist quants tecnical) al are from india bix
    2nd round -online test(test from hacker earth consist quanti,subjective and programming sections,)

3rd round -technical-basic questions on c,sql,java
    4th round -hr-normal hr questions,based on what you have written in resume

Smts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview 2 technical , 1 techno-managerial , 1 HR
    process was very smooth, but you should be well prepared on your technology because its all about how good you are technically.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core java
      2. Spring and Hibernate
      3. Project related
      4. coding (write the java code)   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Kharagpur, West Bengal) in December 2015.

Interview

Two technical round followed by one HR round. technical round based on basic c questions, two puzzles with optimised solution, programs on c and data structure(linked list, Binary Search tree)

Interview Questions

• basic c questions(storage class specifiers,pointers,enum)   1 Answer
    • Comparison of two arrays with time complexity of log n.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.