MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

The experience was awful. I willfully ignored the glassdoor comments about the company and its interview process.

The interviewer asked questions based on my resume and a few generic questions. It went well. However, HR told me that they are looking for someone with a different set of experience. If the interviewers had just looked at my resume before calling me for the interview, it'd have saved me a great deal of time and efforts.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2019.

Interview

There was an initial e-litmus test and further two technical and one hr interview. In the interview they asked about java sorting techniques and data structures and projects made by you.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Jalandhar, Punjab) in May 2019.

Interview

It was a campus Placement. First stage of the Interview process was E-litmus test. After qualifying the test there were 3 interviews lined up. 1st interview was taken by one of the senior managers of the company and the person was really of very good nature. I was nervous before the interview but as soon as I talked to him I became calm. He made me comfortable by talking common things about me like tell me about yourself, what's the specialty of your place and so on. After that he gradually started asking technical questions. The best thing was that there was no bounding of any Programming Language although they mainly use Java. The second interview was also technical and mainly SQL and DBMS questions were asked with some oops concepts like Virtual class and virtual functions, Abstraction, Encapsulation and so on. Mostly they check your basics. The last interview was of HR and that also was really good. I was very confident till then and I guess I was the last candidate of the whole process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in April 2019.

Interview

Hired as a fresher. Faced 4 rounds(2 technical+1 Manager+ 1 HR) Round. They said offer letter will be issue within 2 weeks. Although it took 4 weeks, HR was always approachable and assured that, just facing technical issue in getting offer letter.

GS Team- Development Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

I appeared through elitmus. First they will give you an online test consisting of mcq questions from java, sql, dbms and javascript. Those who cleared the first round are asked to appear for interviews. There were three rounds. 2 technical and 1 HR. 1st Technical round mainly focussed on DBMS, SQL apart from that whatever you write in your cv, i wrote java so i was asked 3 programs. 2nd technical round they asked me from java, dbms then in HR they are just talking to you, discussing the roles.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, what is a sub query, correlated query, polymorphism, views, what is an exception, some decent level java programming question. Other candidates were fibonaaci series, armstrong no, swapping of two variables etc.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

I had applied here through elitmus. After shortlisting they called me for technical face to face. After Interview the interviewer also gives me a feedback. That is the plus point to improve the skills.

Quality Assurance Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency. The process consisted of :
    1. Online round (take from home) : It had 5 questions in total, 2 coding questions + 3 SQL queries. Questions were of basic-average level. I solved 4 questions.
    2. F2F technical interview round 1 : In this, the interviewer asked me questions about testing and basic programs, SQL queries. Interviewer was very nice. This was my first interview therefore I was little nervous. She guided me and assisted me to feel better.
    3. F2F technical interview round 2 : It was the easiest round of all. Interviewer asked me very basic programming questions (like fibonacci series, prime number). Then, he asked me why I wanted to choose testing profile.
    4. HR interview : It was an usual HR interview. At the end, she told me that I would receive response within 3 days. But I didn't receive any further response (still waiting).
    All of these 3 interview rounds finished on the same day.
    Overall, I was satisfied with the interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is blockchain ? (as blockchain was written in my resume)
      What is a software?
      What is testing?
      Blackbox testing, whitebox testing?
      1 SQL query based on joins
      Program to reverse a string   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Scenario based questions where one could easily clear it off if they have enough amount of experience. Interviewer was very good and it doesn't make to feel a typical interview process

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2017.

Interview

Questions were mostly on scenario based questions and it took only 2 days for three round of interviews. The interview panel were very detailed and the questions posed were perfectly matches with the role the specified

Interview Questions

• Current Roles & Responsibilities, Scenarios, Problem Solving approach   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream in April 2015.

Interview

One initial phone interview set up by recruiter with the hiring manager, then onsite with 3 to 4 individuals related to my position. Very well coordinated, everything was clean and organized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.