MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview was okay, was not great experience as HR team sucks, they take 2 weeks after every round to get back to you for the feedback.
    They ask expectation during the phone screening for the joy of wasting time.
    They ask to come down for the interview after initial rounds and then waste your day or so.

They get back to you after weeks with a feedback, you're a great fit.

They offer you 8 to 9 % Hike on previous CTC, but they had no problem with my expectation of 32% hike in the initial screening or even during the interview.

Dear HR team: If you do not have the budget or if you cannot afford an employee do let them know during the screening, not sure how easily you can make some time to waste on interview but surely candidates who are working do not have time to waste.

Please grow up and be candid about the situation.

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter site, Got the call from the recruiter and got scheduled interview for the next day .
    Three rounds of interview 2 technical and one Managerial round
    Took half day to complete the process

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Quality Assurance, Quality Control and testing?
      What is the difference between the Test Plan and Test Strategy
      explain the software testing life cycle?
      What would you do if you have a large suite to execute in very less time?
      Suppose you find a bug in production, how would you make sure that the same bug is not introduced again?
      How would you ensure that your testing is complete and has good coverage?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

The experience was awful. I willfully ignored the glassdoor comments about the company and its interview process.

The interviewer asked questions based on my resume and a few generic questions. It went well. However, HR told me that they are looking for someone with a different set of experience. If the interviewers had just looked at my resume before calling me for the interview, it'd have saved me a great deal of time and efforts.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

i got a call from elitmus shortlisting. There were only 9 members that came . Most of them finished their first round and few were already sent back. My first technical round was ok, some sql queries and oops concepts were asked. i cleared first round and in the second round the in depth oops concepts and sql questions were asked, i answered majority but the interviewer was trying to confuse me, i was rejected in the second technical round. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• having and group by queries
      oops concepts
      how it is used and why it is used?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2019.

Interview

The first interview was in face 2 face meeting with the hiring manager. After a positive feedback a phone interview with COO took place. The interview process is quite short in terms of steps to be taken but in terms of timing it could be more effective.

Interview Questions

• What kind of past experiences do you have in a sales position? What is your knowledge of MetricStream value proposition and more in general about the GRC market?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Scenario based questions where one could easily clear it off if they have enough amount of experience. Interviewer was very good and it doesn't make to feel a typical interview process

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

I had applied here through elitmus. After shortlisting they called me for technical face to face. After Interview the interviewer also gives me a feedback. That is the plus point to improve the skills.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency. The process consisted of :
    1. Online round (take from home) : It had 5 questions in total, 2 coding questions + 3 SQL queries. Questions were of basic-average level. I solved 4 questions.
    2. F2F technical interview round 1 : In this, the interviewer asked me questions about testing and basic programs, SQL queries. Interviewer was very nice. This was my first interview therefore I was little nervous. She guided me and assisted me to feel better.
    3. F2F technical interview round 2 : It was the easiest round of all. Interviewer asked me very basic programming questions (like fibonacci series, prime number). Then, he asked me why I wanted to choose testing profile.
    4. HR interview : It was an usual HR interview. At the end, she told me that I would receive response within 3 days. But I didn't receive any further response (still waiting).
    All of these 3 interview rounds finished on the same day.
    Overall, I was satisfied with the interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is blockchain ? (as blockchain was written in my resume)
      What is a software?
      What is testing?
      Blackbox testing, whitebox testing?
      1 SQL query based on joins
      Program to reverse a string   Answer Question

GS Team- Development Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

Interview

I appeared through elitmus. First they will give you an online test consisting of mcq questions from java, sql, dbms and javascript. Those who cleared the first round are asked to appear for interviews. There were three rounds. 2 technical and 1 HR. 1st Technical round mainly focussed on DBMS, SQL apart from that whatever you write in your cv, i wrote java so i was asked 3 programs. 2nd technical round they asked me from java, dbms then in HR they are just talking to you, discussing the roles.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, what is a sub query, correlated query, polymorphism, views, what is an exception, some decent level java programming question. Other candidates were fibonaaci series, armstrong no, swapping of two variables etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

It was a lengthy process with 3 hrs in waiting for first round and again 3 hrs for the second round due to lunch break

First round was good and cleared. Second round I could not clear

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain the process I followed for one of the projects I had worked on   Answer Question