MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

I have applied through ELITMUS. They have kept a coding exam as the first round which is damn easy. I have been called for the interview process at bengaluru. They were two rounds 1) Technical 2) HR.
    * Technical was just about basics in sql and java. It was too easy.
    * Coming to HR round.I was interviewed by a senior most employee in the company. Whatever way you answer the questions you will not get shortlisted. It depends on pure luck.
    It was the worst experience ever in the HR round.
    * I am not saying this because I am not shortlisted but Its the truth.I am writing my first review in glass door because of their poor management.

Mobile App Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Technical MCQ round followed by the technical interview. Multiple technical interviews depending on your performance. MCQ test was based on Java, C and data structure. After that they told that HR will contact us.

Database Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

2 rounds. I got eliminated in the first. DBMS, JAVA and other topics were focused. mainly SQL questions were posed. Many applicants got rejected in the first round. It is a one day process. I applied through eLitmus.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I Applied through other source.
    Interview followed by Technical test(Java,Javascript,dbms,sql queries)
    Interviewers were very friendly.
    There were 3 rounds of interviews. 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Questions in technical round were based on project, dbms, java and oops concepts. If you know your basics well, this round will be easy. The managerial round tested my analytical skills . Hr round was more of a friendly talk and introducing yourself.

Global Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was online test, after that 2 technical discussion round were there, and final round was hr round. In first round online test was based on Java,SQL, JavaScript and Database who cleared the written test had to face technical round and hr round. After the HR round they told me to wait till the monday, interview was on saturday.

Interview Questions

• Written test was devided in these section :
      1. SQL
      2. JavaScript
      3. Java
      4. Database?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Round 1 was through eLitmus. Round 2 was interview. Questions about Java and DBMS were asked. He slowly transitioned the questioning from Java to DBMS. Further, there were 2 more rounds. 1 more technical interview and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between == and equals() in Java for string
      2. DBMS joins
      3. Questions on rollback and commit   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interview process starts with written test consists of 40 questions in which 15 from C, 15 from Java & 10 from DS. All questions are dry run types in which we have to write outputs

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Had 3 technical rounds . The first one was a managerial ( telephonic ) which i cleared and was called for a F2F interviews which was with the Director and the Business Head . Round with the Director went on really very well . There were few things were i was asked to improve my knowledge on after which i was moved to the next round with the Business Head. Again the interview with him went on very well . I was asked to describe my work and project and few generic questions on GRC domain . The next and final round was the HR round . All the basic HR questions were asked . Questions related to salary ( expected and current ) , the NP , my background , my family's background , details about my wife's job and many other things . After all this , i was given a point of contact and was told to get in touch with her to get all the updates.
    I had my interview on Sep 2nd , 2018 and till date i haven't received any updates on my interview . I mailed the POC many times but there isn't any reply . I got to know few updates from the person who referred me . The update which i received was that , " my profile has received a positive reply but for some reasons the profile has been put on hold " .
    I am so shocked knowing that i still haven't received any mailers from anyone stating the updates. I really don't mind a rejection but after attending all the possible interview rounds , don't i even deserve knowing what has gone wrong or the updates ?? Pretty unprofessional is what i would say .

Interview Questions

• - About myself
      - About the projects worked
      - Couple of questions on Agile.
      - Scope creeping and how to tackle it.
      - Generic questions on GRC domain   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Interview had 4 rounds basically.
    First was mcq which was easy.
    Followed by technical round, managerial round and last HR round.
    They basically focus more on PL/SQL topic.
    Also they ask each and everything from the resume.
    So be honest with your resume.

Interview Questions

• Explain normalisation and basic dbms and core java questions.   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

One written and Three rounds of interview:

1. One hour online MCQ which had questions of Java, RDBMS, SQL.
    2. TR: Questions of programming and projects.
    3. MR: Project, Academics, Working in the company, etc.
    4. HR: Normal HR Questions.