MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2019

2.9

Smts Interview

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview. Two technical and one manager round. Simple questions. First round will be mostly on core java, javascript libraries and rdbms. Second round will be scenario based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

Knowledgeable technical team . Bad director

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

My first round was taken by a person who was one level below my vacancy requirement. I was quite surprised. The second round was taken by a senior person and I found that he was trying to prove that he knows more than me by asking un related questions. There were 2 more round after this. Total 4 rounds. The whole procedure was quite lengthy and they took almost 45 days to finalize the offer.

Interview Questions

• In the interview people ask about the salary who are not from HR. May be they want to compare with their salaries.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview 2 technical , 1 techno-managerial , 1 HR
    process was very smooth, but you should be well prepared on your technology because its all about how good you are technically.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core java
      2. Spring and Hibernate
      3. Project related
      4. coding (write the java code)   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream in April 2015.

Interview

Initially called for the position of Customer Marketing Manager. Had a wonderful conversation with the VP Customer Marketing based in US. She described me as the ideal fit for the role and we discussed about key projects and other initiatives. The HR then calls me that interview went very well and i will have one more discussion with VP Product Marketing based in India.

Then they go AWOL for 3 weeks, after that i send an email inquiring on when is the next discussion scheduled. The HR sends a canned feedback email saying that though my qualifications and experience are commendable, they have received better applications.

Now i get another call after 2 months, that the VP Product Marketing would like to meet me for the position of Product Marketing Manager. He has a telephonic discussion and asks me to come meet him at Metricstream office. We have a 45 minutes discussion and he seems happy and says that there will be 1 more round with someone in US.

Now the whole story repeats gain, with no response from HR for 2-3 weeks and a sorry email when i send an email asking on the next steps.

Now i fail to understand what kind of screening process do these guys have ? If they are not serious about their own process at least respect that the candidate is spending so much time and effort for the interview and be honest about your feedback.

No doubt that Metricstream despite being one of the few product start-ups is rated so badly on Glassdoor.

Interview Questions

• Generic question on what i had done in my earlier roles   Answer Question

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Applied for the post through the company's linkedin advertisement. Followed up over phone after 2 weeks, to be informed that my linkedin application was never "opened" to be considered ! The HR personnel was courteous enough and asked me to send my resume to her official email.

My relevant employment background and experience excited them to call me a day later for an initial screening. After 3 weeks and frequent follow ups, my first level interview was scheduled with another product marketing manager. Though I conveyed my apprehension over being interviewed by a manager (2yrs junior to my exp), I accepted the interview schedule.

The cool "dude" dint confirm/call me as per the schedule. Upon rescheduling , the interview lasted 30 mins - which clearly conveyed the shortcomings of the interviewer ! Some of the basic questions from my end - 1) What is the typical marketing budget for the role ? 2) Who are the stake holders to share the P&L for the product ..etc went unanswered.

Over the call, the Interviewer mentioned about getting his Vice president to call me the week later, as he found my experience - a T fit !

But, I never received an update nor I cared to call the HR for an update; I made up my mind of NOT taking up the job.

Interview Questions

• Easy entry-level questions on marketing strategy & processes   Answer Question

QA Lead Interview

Interview

Interview process was good, you should know most of the QA basics and people management tactics.

Interview Questions

bad reviews from existing employees about the work culture of staying late even if you dont have any work

Global Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

First round was online test, after that 2 technical discussion round were there, and final round was hr round. In first round online test was based on Java,SQL, JavaScript and Database who cleared the written test had to face technical round and hr round. After the HR round they told me to wait till the monday, interview was on saturday.

Interview Questions

• Written test was devided in these section :
      1. SQL
      2. JavaScript
      3. Java
      4. Database?   1 Answer

Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews. One technical, one managerial and one HR round.

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

My candidature was forwarded to MetricStream via a consultancy. There were 4 rounds of interview and were completed in a span of 4-5 days. The questions were basic and apt for the position and role. A few situation based and logical questions were also asked.
    I was given a draft version of offer letter after 5 days and the HRs did not call even after 2 weeks to clarify the offer, even though I had dropped a mail for discussion.
    I think they have not grown professionally and are not serious about the selected candidates. For me it was wasting time.

Interview Questions

• Questions on basic pl sql and sql knowledge were asked. Some questions related to tuning and DB architecture.   Answer Question