MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jun 2019

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

They take multiple rounds of technical interviews. But the resume selection process is not good. They selected my resume for a position where 50% of the criteria did not match.

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Did a phone screen.Then called for in person interview.Only did one round.Then called again after few days for one more round.Then said you can leave for the day.Couldn't they have done all the rounds in the same day.Highly unprofessional to say the least.Avoid this company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process is in 3 parts.
    1.Technical Round
    2.Technical Round
    3.Management Round

Interviews are okay and mainly focused on database and logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• They have asked do you the exact reason Why the lehman brothers collapsed..overnight ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing..They have offered 8 i asked for 9 and they gave.

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round - aptitude(consist quants tecnical) al are from india bix
    2nd round -online test(test from hacker earth consist quanti,subjective and programming sections,)

3rd round -technical-basic questions on c,sql,java
    4th round -hr-normal hr questions,based on what you have written in resume

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in December 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed with MetricStream in the month of December 2018. The position was for PL/SQL developer. There were total 4 rounds of interview. Two technical, then managerial followed by HR. After the complete process with positive remarks the final results were negative. Whole day got wasted. It was really disappointing interview experience.
    Although belonging from PL/SQL domain, questions were asked from Java.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

1.Screening profile
    2.Technical Round (f2f)
    3.Technical Round (f2f)
    4.HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Tricky questions, and questions all from what learned in engineering. Not too easy. But Okay!   Answer Question

Interview

Two Technical Interview
    HR round
    Very lengthy hiring process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds, 1 technical, 2 technical, 3 HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds after the screening test. First and Second were tech rounds and the third was HR.
    First technical round: Only basic questions were asked mainly on OOP concepts, DS and DBMS.
    Second technical Round: The questions were tough in this round. They were looking on our approach of solving rather than exact answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus consultancy. The first round was written Technical, around 25 questions from C/C++, 25 from Java and 10 from HTML. The C and Java questions were a bit tough to solve. Total time allotted was one hour. Results were announced three days later. Sadly I was not selected.