MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2018.

Interview

basically it is cloud based company..so be preprare for sql queries. also prepare for some javascript questions.they have a nice requirtment process and they are such nice group of peoples .

Interview Questions

• sql queries and no sql also and some dbms concepts and be prepare for javascript type questions some validations also.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

A whole day interview was scheduled, where you pretty much meet everyone in their company over the course of 7-8 rounds. After all this the bargaining starts even when you clearly inform the recruiter what you are expecting. So when you finally accept what they offer, you receive a regret mail after a week that the position is on hold. Pathetic. Why waste someone's whole day when you don't have the budget or the intention to hire them? Stay away from this company.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. There were four rounds. The first round was written MCQ round with questions from Java, C, and DS. The second round was written coding test of 5 questions from which we have to do any 3. After that, they declared the shortlisted candidates for the next rounds. Next two rounds were the Technical f2f interview and the HR interview. They kept on taking the interviews till 6 pm and the remaining candidates were told that they will be notified in the upcoming days by telephone about their interview rounds. Such a poor management by them.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I applied through elitmus.
    An online coding test was taken which had 3 programming problems and 2 sql problems. The test was of 2.5 hrs. Difficulty was average.
    Then they had called for a face to face interview, where they asked questions from HTML, JavaScript, RDBMS, Java, OOPs. They required candidates having knowledge of web development technologies and SQL.
    I was rejected in that round.

SBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

There were two rounds, one functional and next with senior management, questions related to SDLC and GRC domain were asked, conversation with the interviewer was friendly.
    you need to be confident in answering the question right or wrong , you will get through

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in July 2017.

Interview

Questions were mostly on scenario based questions and it took only 2 days for three round of interviews. The interview panel were very detailed and the questions posed were perfectly matches with the role the specified

Interview Questions

• Current Roles & Responsibilities, Scenarios, Problem Solving approach   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

HR interview, 2 rounds of technical and 1 management. One telephonic and other are in person. Last with HR on telephonic for package discussion. Technical interview for 2 hour and other for half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe role & responsibilities ?
      Project risk management ?
      Explain the situation for escalation and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2017.

Interview

It was professional. The interviews were conducted on time and they were clear with what they were looking for.

The total process took about 1 month with offer letter being released.

Member of Technical Staff(MTS) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Aptitude Test which was on java, numerical ability and PL/SQL
    2 rounds of Technical Discussion
    HR Discussion alongside the manager to discuss pay scales

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I took the interview at the Bengaluru office in April, 2017. I was shortlisted through an online test on freshersworld.com and it was followed by three rounds at the MetricStream Office. The 2nd and 3rd rounds were held a week after the first round.

First Round: Preliminary Written Test (General Aptitude, C, C++)
    Second Round: Face-to-Face Interview (Technical)
    Third Round: Techno-functional and HR Interviews

Interview Questions

• Programming language of choice and why you choose it.   Answer Question
    • Writing a short snippet to show your understanding of programming concepts (especially OOP)   Answer Question