MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

1.Screening profile
    2.Technical Round (f2f)
    3.Technical Round (f2f)
    4.HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Tricky questions, and questions all from what learned in engineering. Not too easy. But Okay!   Answer Question

Interview

Two Technical Interview
    HR round
    Very lengthy hiring process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds, 1 technical, 2 technical, 3 HR

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds after the screening test. First and Second were tech rounds and the third was HR.
    First technical round: Only basic questions were asked mainly on OOP concepts, DS and DBMS.
    Second technical Round: The questions were tough in this round. They were looking on our approach of solving rather than exact answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus consultancy. The first round was written Technical, around 25 questions from C/C++, 25 from Java and 10 from HTML. The C and Java questions were a bit tough to solve. Total time allotted was one hour. Results were announced three days later. Sadly I was not selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds in campus placement. 1st round being aptitude where 39 of 300 were selected. Second was technical interview which was dragged more towards DBMS and random real time problems.Later came the first hr interview where people were asked about the projects and personal details. Lastly there was another hr interview where more about the company was explained than questions asked, although few random questions did pop up.

Interview Questions

• Implementation of bubbles screen saver.
      SQL queries about join, update , delete, groupby etc.
      palindrome programs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

If you have reference then you are 90% selected
    ensure you say the name of people whom you know
    Ensure you have good communication skill ask questions back
    even if you dont know answers just say i know south hitler

Interview Questions

• Java C .NET Oracle JS Mainframe   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview process was good. There was an aptitude round which had normal aptitude questions along with a coding question. Among 250 only 10 cleared this round. Next was 2 technical interviews where they asked mainly c, data structure, oops concepts. There was also a questions on stress test, they put you into a situation and check how you behave. Finally we had hr round, here they discussed payment and why I want to join their company etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself   1 Answer
    • He asked questions on my interest   1 Answer
    • Write a code to perform some string manipulation and also to write the code to perform action like strrev   1 Answer
    • Write a code to add an element to second last of linked list   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very kind and respectful. The technical interview was pleasant. The interviewer tested my basic C programming skills. When I was unable to arrive at a particular answer immediately, the interviewer patiently waited and expressed joy when I gave the correct answer. This helped me with my confidence. The HR interviewers were patient as well and were open to any questions I had regarding their company.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay if we asked you to drop a project you've been working hard on for several days and start a new one?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

With an aptitude test followed by a technical test, the selection process was simple and fair. This was followed by a series of personal interviews. Both technical and HR. The atmosphere was conducive and the overall experience was exceptional.