MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I took the interview at the Bengaluru office in April, 2017. I was shortlisted through an online test on freshersworld.com and it was followed by three rounds at the MetricStream Office. The 2nd and 3rd rounds were held a week after the first round.

First Round: Preliminary Written Test (General Aptitude, C, C++)
    Second Round: Face-to-Face Interview (Technical)
    Third Round: Techno-functional and HR Interviews

Interview Questions

• Programming language of choice and why you choose it.   Answer Question
    • Writing a short snippet to show your understanding of programming concepts (especially OOP)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream in February 2017.

Interview

first round: offline writen test.It include Quantitative aptitude,reasoning,c language programs,java language programs(we will find output) and dbms mcq.
    second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

second round :hackers test.
    third round:technical round
    fourth round:face to face intervew.

Oracle Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

1st round - aptitude(consist quants tecnical) al are from india bix
    2nd round -online test(test from hacker earth consist quanti,subjective and programming sections,)

3rd round -technical-basic questions on c,sql,java
    4th round -hr-normal hr questions,based on what you have written in resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

There are Five round.
    1st - Written test
    2nd- online coding round on Hackerearth
    3rd - F2F technical round
    4rth - Managerial round
    5th - HR

written test quite simple.
    online test is include aptitute ,case study,and one puzzle program which more important of rest of parts.

Face 2 face tricky easy but they are focus on basic and
    99% confident each and every questions.

and
    I rejec

Interview Questions

• Basic question related to oops nad basic programs ,query.   Answer Question

Member Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in February 2017.

Interview

one day process. first round was technical which they ask about testing related question plus some real time scenario.
    2nd round: manager round,he had ask some normal question about testing method and one question from SQL.
    3rd round taken by director: he has asked me all real time situational question an some basic definition then ask about family. nd salary.
    4th round : HR round which she has asked apart from salary, everything she has asked and told me leave for the day.
    and after that i have not got any confirmation. and now they are saying position is on hold.

Interview Questions

• all testing related qstn. and sql basic query.   1 Answer

Smts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Pathetic - did not even offer a glass of water. Interviewer came an hour late and mentioned that he was busy. He was so tired and appeared as if he has already resigned. Later I got to know that he quit by the time I joined.

Interview Questions

• Basic and simple sql and pl-sql   1 Answer

Member Technical Staff, Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2016.

Interview

written test then F2F rounds basic questions output of c java HTML overall tough less time i was unable to complete nice office and working space great building nice interiors

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

I applied through elitmus. First round was apti having basic questions in c,data structures and html. Second round was face to face interview. They are good but they hire very less. And the second I got the interview question I got the reason why they don't hire. And the process takes 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Implement 4 floor lift using linked list.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. First round was telephonic and it was fairly straightforward. The interviewer was gauging my experience and relevance for the position. After that were a series of 5 F2F rounds on the same day. Product Manager, Senior product manager, associate director, director of products and director of platform all interviewed me one after the other. They all were very down to earth. The interviews were interesting and thought provoking. Almost all had some small case study where we brainstormed. Overall the interview process was very positive. Every single one of them gave positive vibes and I felt I was gonna be offered the position. But even after 50 days there is no update. I have been regularly dropping mails to the hr who always asks for more time. I don't know what to make of it. After spending 6 hours at their office facing 5 rounds, the least I would expect would be a status update from the hr IRRESPECTIVE of the result. How can a recruitment decision take so long? That is reflective of management's lack of decision making or HR's lack of communication abilities. Very disappointed.

Trainee-software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

First Round: Written Test 35 MCQ. 15 C MCQ, 15 JAVA MCQ and 5 HTML/CSS.
    Clear with basics in C and Java.
    Second Round: Technical round for shortlisted candidate , mainly based on SQL
    I was not selected but as I knew they mainly focus on SQl and Puzzle in the interview(TR and HR both).

Interview Questions

• Q: Difference between HTML and XHTML
      Q: Question based on Loop and function.
      Q: In java, based on class & object.   Answer Question