MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was open, and I was asked to review a document. The review and the subsequent interview experience were very positive. The questions asked were more to test the aptitude and the commitment.

Interview Questions

• Whether I was ready for the challenge of taking on the responsibility as a lone writer   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Take 5 rounds of interview process take 5 weeks,
    1st round technical written test on core Java,
    2nd round technical face to face on core java,
    3rd round manager round for analytical skills,puzzle solving,..
    4 th round HR round very easy,
    5 th round Voice president Round

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Telecon followed by 2 F2F | Rejected Offer
    These were Project Manager related questions mostly besides Market research.
    2 Junior PMs had interviewed out of which the first one didnt had a clue of what is he asking and why.
    Second one was more interested in documentation only which I didnt understand how it fits into a PM role.

Typically a boring company with bureaucracy.

Avoid.

Interview Questions

• - present roles and responsibilities
      - how do you do market research
      - how do you deliver product
      - how documentation is done
      - documentation before and after release
      - how you connect with clients   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. There were 3 rounds of interviews. 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Questions in technical round were based on dbms, java and oops concepts. If you know your basics well, this round will be easy. The managerial round tested my analytical skills by asking me some math problems. Hr round was more of a friendly talk and introducing yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process started with some simple aptitude question and one programming question. Then we had three rounds of interview , starting with technical followed by managerial and HR interview. Panel was very friendly and was asking basic question related to course.
    Be prepared with basic programming language

Interview Questions

• Tell about your project and most question for me where based on DBMS and C programming.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.First round was aptitude and coding round. Second round was technical interview. Third round was managerial interview and the last ring was HR interview. Overall the interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• program to swap two variables without using temporary variable, question on normalization in database.   Answer Question

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2016.

Interview

For manual testing,read all theory...they wont check ur sql/java or any odr skills...focus on theoretical part...read a book..mug it...crack d interview.also be ready for an
    Apti n reasoning written test,apti wll b d first round on basis of which they do d mass rejection..

Interview Questions

• What s SDLC
      WHAT iS boundary value and equivalent partioning
      Regression testing
      The questions are eay n theoretical...all they expected s tu get a full bookish explanation on ds   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus consultancy. The first round was written Technical, around 25 questions from C/C++, 25 from Java and 10 from HTML. The C and Java questions were a bit tough to solve. Total time allotted was one hour. Results were announced three days later. Sadly I was not selected.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Kharagpur, West Bengal) in December 2015.

Interview

Two technical round followed by one HR round. technical round based on basic c questions, two puzzles with optimised solution, programs on c and data structure(linked list, Binary Search tree)

Interview Questions

• basic c questions(storage class specifiers,pointers,enum)   1 Answer
    • Comparison of two arrays with time complexity of log n.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was nice and perfectly planned and the HRs really made it special by taking care of the candidate during the interview. The support staff were also very much helpful, and the Interviewer was very comforting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Basic BA skills questions, Use Cases, Case Scenarios, IQ based questions, Salary based questions, Questions based on my personal work ethics, plans for the coming five years.   Answer Question