MetricStream Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 5 rounds .First was aptitude and was manageable with quant ,analytical and coding questions. second was technical round and third was non technical interview and then two rounds of HR interview.

Interview Questions

• programming language(field) you are comfortable in ?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The hiring process started with an online round consisting of 25 questions based on quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning, and a coding problem. The time limit was 45 minutes.
    Perhaps, no one from our college could properly manage the time and successfully solve the coding problem.
    So, Metricstream shortlisted students based on scores of aptitude round.
    Around 35 out of 500 got shortlisted for further rounds.
    There was 1 technical, 1 HR and a general round of interviews.
    Finally, 19 got selected after all rounds.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

It consists of four rounds
    1.aptitude
    Contains logical ,coding questions
    2.technical
    Questions based on DBMS, C and C ++ were asked.
    3.managerial
    Puzzles and problem solving skills are tested
    4.telephonic HR interview
    Company related questions were asked.
    Aptitude process was 1 hour test with 25 aptitude and one coding question. Interview process went for 1 hour including both technical and managerial.

Application

Interview

the first round was an online aptitude cum coding test followed by a technical interview where the technical skills were tested by making me write algorithms and some basic c c++ questions . the technical interview was followed by a managerial round which was to test the ability to interact of the candidate, this round was followed by an hr round where logical reasoning of the candidate was rigorously tested by the interviewer

Interview Questions

• write an algorithm for an elevator in a 4 story building   1 Answer

Application

Interview

MetricStream was the first company that visited our campus and I was a bit nervous initially but the whole process went smoothly which made it easier for us.
    First round was an online aptitude test which consisted of 25 multiple choice questions which covered arithmetic, logical thinking,verbal ability and basics of C and one problem statement which had to be coded in any known language among C,C++ or java.The difficulty level was medium
    Second round was technical round. The interviewer was very friendly and to make me feel more comfortable he asked me to talk about my projects first.After which he started asking me questions based on C programming and operating systems.Since I was from electronics background he was considerate and the level of difficulty was again medium here.
    Next round, I was interviewed by the manager and there I was asked to talk about my achievements so far and about the company. The role was explained and it was more of an interaction round.
    Final round was an HR interview and it was just unbelievable. She was so friendly and in the first half I was asked to talk about myself and my whole profile and in the second half she gave clear picture about the role I would be given and everything about it in detail.
    The results were given after an hour and I made it through and the overall experience was just amazing.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was to write code to express the given number as the sum of the squares of 4 numbers   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in August 2015.

Interview

There was 4 round.First round was aptitude then technical and 2 HR rounds. There was one programming question asked in first round, which was quite difficult.Technical questions were based on Data structures,DBMS etc.HR round included questions like tell me about yourself,strength,weakness etc.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was good and quite to the point. The focus was mainly on SQL. I was mainly asked to write basic SQL queries in the first round. In the second round I was basically asked questions on the preplacement presentation which had been given earlier as well as my interests in the field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

The interviewers consistently show up late. Of the three rounds of interview that I had, I was made to wait for 5 hours on the first day, and one hour on the next two. They took almost two months to inform that I wasn't selected! Wow!

Be prepared with database concepts as that is all that will be asked. Everything else on your resume will also be ignored.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process started with some simple aptitude question and one programming question. Then we had three rounds of interview , starting with technical followed by managerial and HR interview. Panel was very friendly and was asking basic question related to course.
    Be prepared with basic programming language

Interview Questions

• Tell about your project and most question for me where based on DBMS and C programming.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

i applied through college, the whole process 4 rounds, 1st was general aptitude test, shortlisted candidates then went through 1 technical round followed by managerial and hr round. overall process was good. the technical interviewer asked questions related to data structures, computer organisation, sql, html, php while hr round had few puzzles and iq questions.

Interview Questions

• 1.which data structure will you choose for designing an elevator, give a psedocode for the same.
      2.design a form for creating a virtual telephone directory.   Answer Question