MetricStream Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at MetricStream

4.0

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interview process was good with all the rounds scheduled appropriately. The only catch was the lack of information within the HR team. They all seemed to be disconnected when they spoke to me over phone individually. Considering this to be a growing company, this can be attributed to the improvements in processes.

Interview Questions

• Surrounding relevant experience, about msi as a company and the usual questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Very fair interview process. Apt alignment with culture and role was performed. Candid feedback on what to expect provided...overall I feel they were more worried about the alignment, fitment, been there done that before .. so found it reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Pragmatically asked more about real life experiences. So if someone has done it before, there is not a tough question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not have to negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.