MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Member of Technical Staff

MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

1.Screening profile
    2.Technical Round (f2f)
    3.Technical Round (f2f)
    4.HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Tricky questions, and questions all from what learned in engineering. Not too easy. But Okay!   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Two Technical Interview
    HR round
    Very lengthy hiring process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds, 1 technical, 2 technical, 3 HR

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds after the screening test. First and Second were tech rounds and the third was HR.
    First technical round: Only basic questions were asked mainly on OOP concepts, DS and DBMS.
    Second technical Round: The questions were tough in this round. They were looking on our approach of solving rather than exact answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds in campus placement. 1st round being aptitude where 39 of 300 were selected. Second was technical interview which was dragged more towards DBMS and random real time problems.Later came the first hr interview where people were asked about the projects and personal details. Lastly there was another hr interview where more about the company was explained than questions asked, although few random questions did pop up.

Interview Questions

• Implementation of bubbles screen saver.
      SQL queries about join, update , delete, groupby etc.
      palindrome programs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in February 2013.

Interview

If you have reference then you are 90% selected
    ensure you say the name of people whom you know
    Ensure you have good communication skill ask questions back
    even if you dont know answers just say i know south hitler

Interview Questions

• Java C .NET Oracle JS Mainframe   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru).

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly. There were 3 rounds of interviews. 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Questions in technical round were based on dbms, java and oops concepts. If you know your basics well, this round will be easy. The managerial round tested my analytical skills by asking me some math problems. Hr round was more of a friendly talk and introducing yourself.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2015.

Interview

It was grilling and was taken over a span of a week. There were total 4 rounds. An online test, 2 technical interviews and an HR interview. Online test was easy. 45 out of around 200 were shortlisted. I made through it luckily. Interviews focused on concepts so be thorough with them.

Interview Questions

• Core DBMS. Diving deep into the concepts.   1 Answer
    • What are ACID proerties? Deadlocks? Protocols for deadlock avoidance etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Its bit lengthy but overall easy to crack. There were four rounds & you have to obtain a cut off marks for every round. Coding part was very easy. Managerial round was easy.

Interview Questions

• About how you can handle the stress & something related to my project   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.