MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

There are four rounds for MTS candidates:
    1. MCQ Questions Round on technical areas (C++, Java, RDBMS)
    2. Technical Round comprised questions on C++, RDBMS, Algorithms, Major Project, Simple Logical Questions
    3. Managerial Round comprised basically about the knowledge of MetricStream
    4. HR Round was about presentations and communication skills

Interview Questions

• What was your role in the Major Project ?   1 Answer
    • What are the various Normalisation Form?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Its bit lengthy but overall easy to crack. There were four rounds & you have to obtain a cut off marks for every round. Coding part was very easy. Managerial round was easy.

Interview Questions

• About how you can handle the stress & something related to my project   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process starts with written test consists of 40 questions in which 15 from C, 15 from Java & 10 from DS. All questions are dry run types in which we have to write outputs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

Round 1 was through eLitmus. Round 2 was interview. Questions about Java and DBMS were asked. He slowly transitioned the questioning from Java to DBMS. Further, there were 2 more rounds. 1 more technical interview and 1 HR.

Interview Questions

• 1. Difference between == and equals() in Java for string
      2. DBMS joins
      3. Questions on rollback and commit   Answer Question

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I Applied through other source.
    Interview followed by Technical test(Java,Javascript,dbms,sql queries)
    Interviewers were very friendly.
    There were 3 rounds of interviews. 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 hr. Questions in technical round were based on project, dbms, java and oops concepts. If you know your basics well, this round will be easy. The managerial round tested my analytical skills . Hr round was more of a friendly talk and introducing yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through elitmus. There were four rounds. The first round was written MCQ round with questions from Java, C, and DS. The second round was written coding test of 5 questions from which we have to do any 3. After that, they declared the shortlisted candidates for the next rounds. Next two rounds were the Technical f2f interview and the HR interview. They kept on taking the interviews till 6 pm and the remaining candidates were told that they will be notified in the upcoming days by telephone about their interview rounds. Such a poor management by them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Got through eLitmus. There was a take from home coding challenge. 5 programs. 3 SQL. Easy. 1st interview was friendly, puzzles, problem solving, resume, project. Second interview. I was asked about testing and SQL queries.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

I have applied through ELITMUS. They have kept a coding exam as the first round which is damn easy. I have been called for the interview process at bengaluru. They were two rounds 1) Technical 2) HR.
    * Technical was just about basics in sql and java. It was too easy.
    * Coming to HR round.I was interviewed by a senior most employee in the company. Whatever way you answer the questions you will not get shortlisted. It depends on pure luck.
    It was the worst experience ever in the HR round.
    * I am not saying this because I am not shortlisted but Its the truth.I am writing my first review in glass door because of their poor management.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I applied through elitmus.
    An online coding test was taken which had 3 programming problems and 2 sql problems. The test was of 2.5 hrs. Difficulty was average.
    Then they had called for a face to face interview, where they asked questions from HTML, JavaScript, RDBMS, Java, OOPs. They required candidates having knowledge of web development technologies and SQL.
    I was rejected in that round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.