MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was easy and general questions were put up.Questions related to all spheres of computer science were touched upon. Networking, SDLC,Programming basics, Data Structures. The in person interview lasted about 1 hr.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in April 2013.

Interview

1.Screening profile
    2.Technical Round (f2f)
    3.Technical Round (f2f)
    4.HR discussion

Interview Questions

• Tricky questions, and questions all from what learned in engineering. Not too easy. But Okay!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

3 rounds, 1 technical, 2 technical, 3 HR

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Interview

Two Technical Interview
    HR round
    Very lengthy hiring process

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in January 2014.

Interview

There were three rounds after the screening test. First and Second were tech rounds and the third was HR.
    First technical round: Only basic questions were asked mainly on OOP concepts, DS and DBMS.
    Second technical Round: The questions were tough in this round. They were looking on our approach of solving rather than exact answers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in November 2015.

Interview

I got selected through Elitmus consultancy. The first round was written Technical, around 25 questions from C/C++, 25 from Java and 10 from HTML. The C and Java questions were a bit tough to solve. Total time allotted was one hour. Results were announced three days later. Sadly I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

I had 5 rounds .First was aptitude and was manageable with quant ,analytical and coding questions. second was technical round and third was non technical interview and then two rounds of HR interview.

Interview Questions

• programming language(field) you are comfortable in ?   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The hiring process started with an online round consisting of 25 questions based on quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning, and a coding problem. The time limit was 45 minutes.
    Perhaps, no one from our college could properly manage the time and successfully solve the coding problem.
    So, Metricstream shortlisted students based on scores of aptitude round.
    Around 35 out of 500 got shortlisted for further rounds.
    There was 1 technical, 1 HR and a general round of interviews.
    Finally, 19 got selected after all rounds.

Application

Interview

The interview process was good. There was an aptitude round which had normal aptitude questions along with a coding question. Among 250 only 10 cleared this round. Next was 2 technical interviews where they asked mainly c, data structure, oops concepts. There was also a questions on stress test, they put you into a situation and check how you behave. Finally we had hr round, here they discussed payment and why I want to join their company etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself   1 Answer
    • He asked questions on my interest   1 Answer
    • Write a code to perform some string manipulation and also to write the code to perform action like strrev   1 Answer
    • Write a code to add an element to second last of linked list   1 Answer

Application

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very kind and respectful. The technical interview was pleasant. The interviewer tested my basic C programming skills. When I was unable to arrive at a particular answer immediately, the interviewer patiently waited and expressed joy when I gave the correct answer. This helped me with my confidence. The HR interviewers were patient as well and were open to any questions I had regarding their company.

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay if we asked you to drop a project you've been working hard on for several days and start a new one?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.