MetricStream Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for Product Manager position, I attended 8 rounds of interviews stretching to a time span of 50 days and many visits to their office. The VP product manager also interviewed me and gave good feedbacks and they all sounded awe stuck with my performance. The HR was almost sure that I am through and they made me meet a director who works under the VP saying its mostly a formality round. He then says I am an over kill for the job.Its way to disheartening to know that you need 50 days to figure out someone is an overkill or not suitable for the job. Terrible process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2013.

Interview

I had one round of telephonic interview and followed by 3 face-to-face interviews onsite. The telephonic interview was mainly about my background and experience. The onsite interviews had 3 interviewers and all three interviewers asked me exactly the same questions. None of them bothered to introduce themselves and directly started with questions.Specially, the first face to face interview was totally unexpected. The person picked me from the reception and took me to a cubicle of another employee and started firing questions instantly. I was expecting the HR person to pick me up and hence had thought the person to be from the HR team. But interviewer just took me to a room and started with questions directly.

All three interviewers had same set of template questions such as What are the top challenges in a product management role? , why do you want to join Metricstream? There were no case questions , analytical or product design questions.

Overall, I did not get a positive impression about the company or the interview process.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

I had a positive interview process. Met the executive leadership team. They were very professional and prompt. I enjoyed my conversations with them. I also heard they were moving to newer offices. They have interesting opportunities. There are experienced accomplished people to learn from. Anyone interested should consider applying to Metricstream.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. First round was telephonic and it was fairly straightforward. The interviewer was gauging my experience and relevance for the position. After that were a series of 5 F2F rounds on the same day. Product Manager, Senior product manager, associate director, director of products and director of platform all interviewed me one after the other. They all were very down to earth. The interviews were interesting and thought provoking. Almost all had some small case study where we brainstormed. Overall the interview process was very positive. Every single one of them gave positive vibes and I felt I was gonna be offered the position. But even after 50 days there is no update. I have been regularly dropping mails to the hr who always asks for more time. I don't know what to make of it. After spending 6 hours at their office facing 5 rounds, the least I would expect would be a status update from the hr IRRESPECTIVE of the result. How can a recruitment decision take so long? That is reflective of management's lack of decision making or HR's lack of communication abilities. Very disappointed.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Telecon followed by 2 F2F | Rejected Offer
    These were Project Manager related questions mostly besides Market research.
    2 Junior PMs had interviewed out of which the first one didnt had a clue of what is he asking and why.
    Second one was more interested in documentation only which I didnt understand how it fits into a PM role.

Typically a boring company with bureaucracy.

Avoid.

Interview Questions

• - present roles and responsibilities
      - how do you do market research
      - how do you deliver product
      - how documentation is done
      - documentation before and after release
      - how you connect with clients   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.