MetricStream Senior Member Technical Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Senior Member Technical Staff

MetricStream Senior Member Technical Staff Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2015.

Interview

My candidature was forwarded to MetricStream via a consultancy. There were 4 rounds of interview and were completed in a span of 4-5 days. The questions were basic and apt for the position and role. A few situation based and logical questions were also asked.
I was given a draft version of offer letter after 5 days and the HRs did not call even after 2 weeks to clarify the offer, even though I had dropped a mail for discussion.
I think they have not grown professionally and are not serious about the selected candidates. For me it was wasting time.

Interview Questions

• Questions on basic pl sql and sql knowledge were asked. Some questions related to tuning and DB architecture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

They take multiple rounds of technical interviews. But the resume selection process is not good. They selected my resume for a position where 50% of the criteria did not match.

Senior Member Technical Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MetricStream.

Interview

Did a phone screen.Then called for in person interview.Only did one round.Then called again after few days for one more round.Then said you can leave for the day.Couldn't they have done all the rounds in the same day.Highly unprofessional to say the least.Avoid this company.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process is in 3 parts.
    1.Technical Round
    2.Technical Round
    3.Management Round

Interviews are okay and mainly focused on database and logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• They have asked do you the exact reason Why the lehman brothers collapsed..overnight ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing..They have offered 8 i asked for 9 and they gave.

Senior Member, Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2012.

Interview

Intial screening rounds were good, ample feedback was given and the process was smooth. The third round was horrible, it was by some director who would toggle between personal and technical questions. It was decided prior to the interview that i had not cleared but in that case why did they as me to come over for the interview. Pathetic way of handling people. They had rejected me because of my pay scale(i was higher than their budget)) but still made me travel all the way, made me wait for an hour and finally say no we cant take you because of your pay. I have already told my colleagues and friends to clarify about pay before taking the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.