MetricStream Smts Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Smts Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.9

Smts Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream in June 2015.

Interview

3 rounds- 2 telephonic+1 f2f

Manger and Lead will do telephonic and Director and HR will do F2F
Telephonic interview will be technical and Director and HR will be doing the salary details..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

5 rounds of interviews, it is easy process, three telephonic rounds and three face to face rounds among those one is director round. technical and managerial questions will be asked

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview process was good. Had 3 rounds. And all three being technical with final round being HR and Technical. If you clear first and second round , third round you will be through mostly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

4 rounds of technical interview each round taken by different level of interviewers moderate questions asked mostly on PLSQL , SQL queries performance tuning and stuff. post that was called again for another discussion with senior manager of the team to be joined that was also a techno manageral round.

Interview Questions

negative reviews on work culture

Smts Interview

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview. Two technical and one manager round. Simple questions. First round will be mostly on core java, javascript libraries and rdbms. Second round will be scenario based.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in March 2014.

Interview

Knowledgeable technical team . Bad director

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

My first round was taken by a person who was one level below my vacancy requirement. I was quite surprised. The second round was taken by a senior person and I found that he was trying to prove that he knows more than me by asking un related questions. There were 2 more round after this. Total 4 rounds. The whole procedure was quite lengthy and they took almost 45 days to finalize the offer.

Interview Questions

• In the interview people ask about the salary who are not from HR. May be they want to compare with their salaries.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview 2 technical , 1 techno-managerial , 1 HR
    process was very smooth, but you should be well prepared on your technology because its all about how good you are technically.

Interview Questions

• 1. Core java
      2. Spring and Hibernate
      3. Project related
      4. coding (write the java code)   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

Pathetic - did not even offer a glass of water. Interviewer came an hour late and mentioned that he was busy. He was so tired and appeared as if he has already resigned. Later I got to know that he quit by the time I joined.

Interview Questions

• Basic and simple sql and pl-sql   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.