MetricStream Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MetricStream Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at MetricStream

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick and Easy 2 rounds - No Qualification, Experience or Knowledge. They look for Donkeys who can sleep in office. If you don't fall in this category - you'll not be selected.

Interview Questions

• We work on almost all weekends [Weekends include Satuday + Sunday both] - are you ready to work with us...??   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MetricStream

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in June 2015.

Interview

Written test followed by technical interview.
    I cleared the written test and went for 1:1 discussion.
    The guy who was taking technical doesn't know much about the product and just passing time as candidates were more.
    I think total time waste for this interview will never recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was having not much knowledge on weblogic and didn't even know that for application slowness we need to take thread dumps not GC . I explained GC also might be issue but thread dump will give much more clarity he was disagreed and rejected me.

Also he asked JVM tuning questions which i answered but strange to know he doesn't know about CMS and parallel GC when i explained he nodded.

I think he doesn't have experience on interviewing candidates as after 2 or 3 questions he rejected me without knowing that i worked in same product company on which he was taking interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MetricStream (Bengaluru) in May 2013.

Interview

Three technical Rounds, more or less typical common questions
    Two Managerial Rounds, One round was boring and other round was techno Managerial round.
    HR round was only package discussion and negotiations. HR was friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reduced 10% from expected CTC

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.