Metso Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Metso Interview Questions

Interviews at Metso

Interview

The interview process was rather shorter than I thought it would be. I managed to meet multiple people in one interview. However, it did take a long time to hear back from them regarding an offer.

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Metso (Columbia, SC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a face to face interview where I was asked questions about my values to see if they would align with the corporate culture. The value system is deeply ingrained in the corporate culture at Metso, and it is on posters signed by all of the managers.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were wronged by a coworker. How did you react?   1 Answer

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I interviewed at Metso in June 2018.

Interview

A phone interview was set-up as the hiring manager was located in India. The interview was rather simple. I was asked why I'm applying for the position and then a few questions from my resume i.e. education and past experience.

The job description was vague and when I asked questions regarding the position, I was told what was already in the job description.

I was told that a decision regarding the position would be made 2 weeks after the interview. As of August 2018, I haven't been told. The status of my application remains at "Interview".

Interview Questions

• Was there a project you did during your education that involved business planning.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Metso (San Antonio, TX (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had my first interview via phone with the HR rep. I received an email to schedule face to face interview within 2 days. The face to face interview took about 30 minutes. I was provided information about the company and my role. The manage showed me around the building and provided information regarding follow up.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future with the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Metso.

Interview

I was recruited by the company. The Manager asked me a few questions and gave me a tour. I got the job the same day.

The interview process was simple. Metso has a community that is like family and very laid back.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with SolidWorks?   2 Answers

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Metso (Canonsburg, PA (US)).

Interview

Lots of explaining what I've done so far. The hiring manager was very nice and one of the managers did not show up. I was asked if I was still interviewing at the very end. Pleased with the experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are your key strengths   1 Answer
    • What are two key weaknesses   1 Answer

Process Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Metso.

Interview

Interview was thorough with most of the time being devoted to discussion of mining experience. No real rapport built and it seemed as though it was just a discussion of what the work would be. They were very straight forward in terms of what they asked.

Interview Questions

• Standard "where do you see yourself in five years ?" questions   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Metso (York, PA (US)).

Interview

Bad video conferencing and PowerPoint presentation. HR locally was great in person, but lied about follow-up. Interviewer on video conference was not prepared. PowerPoint presentation was a complete mess. Look like something done by a grade schooler. Not a company that I would ever consider working for, due to the unprofessionalism. The previous person quit after a month, no surprise!

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Metso.

Interview

I contacted Metso Minerals through email. I got a response and they told me to send them my cover letter and resume. Then, I scheduled an over the phone interview. After that, they gave me an official acceptance letter/email with instructions on how to go about the next steps leading up to the summer.

Interview Questions

• It was very straight forward. Just talked about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Metso (York, PA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Meet with one person in York, PA and video conference with a young lady in Asia, she used a PP presentation, that I could hardly read (needed a re-vamp). Was told they'd tell me something yet, after 3 months I've heard nothing. I believe they string people along to see if whom they chose will work out.

Interview Questions

• It was just hard to verbal understand the video conference interviewer.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.