Micro Focus Interview Questions

Updated 19 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 238 of over 238 interviews

Campus Recruiting24%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Micro Focus

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

Manager you'd be under is tough and toxic. Initial Call with manager. His personality was rough and therefore to the point. Asked a series of questions and was very blunt. Second interview was a hackerrank/leetcode exercise. Unlike other live coding exercises, this one you have to remote share and you can't use outside sources such as Google. I believe the expectation is that you need to know everything and anything dealing with code--lol. Received email after reaching out after a week and received a passive aggressive toxic response. So, yeah, bullet dodged.

Interview Questions
  • Solve a binary tree exercise.
    Answer Question

Micro Focus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

the interview is very good, I have learnt a lot of things while in the discussion. Copehagen is a very interesting place and I woud like to explore the city more and learn about it more

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micro Focus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

interview process was good but after interview they don't professional way to come back and update the status of interview whether its rejected or accepted. WorstHR team no responsibility at all never expected such kind of an un professional behaviour fro. hr team. they really needs to understand the eagerness of the interviewes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Video conference call. Appeared that Interview was not interested in conducting the interview. He was not keen on the answers and not even switched on the video. Interviewer was from different background, Not able to understand the C++ syntax

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Micro Focus

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

I had an in-person interview with HR and the team's manager after submitting my CV by email. They asked standard questions mostly but the info about the company and offered role was honest and detailed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Cluj-Napoca) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very nice interview, 1 algorithmic problem, then technical questions like threads, design patterns, memory management and error handling. First, they have a 2 hours technical interview. If the feedback is positive, there is another 30 mins discussion with the project manager, where you discuss about the project and your responsibilities.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

HR reached out for the interview. The profile was shortlisted and got called for an interview. The person had little interest in hearing what i had to explain. he kept interrupting me 7-8 times during the interview and was looking for factory made solutions. E.g: I explained a recennt customer issue our team faced on HBase and he kept arguing about why did the customer ran into such an issue in the first place. He kept loopinng around the same and frustrated me. His questions made no sense to me, added to that was his pronunciation. I mailed my experience to the HR, and got no acknowledgement from him either, and no rejection mail either. I would not encourage any experience person to interview with these people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

The Staffing Advisor/ Recruiter informed everything appropriately. The person is approachable until interview process updation. Virtual Process: Shortlisting round - based on Hackerrank MCQs and 1 easy coding question and 1 intermediate Sql query question 1st tech round 2nd tech round 3rd optional tech round based on previous rounds Hiring Manager round HR round I(4 yr exp) have gone till 3rd tech round and was later rejected. Experience is bad w.r.t. Tech Interviews The first tech round went good where interviewer was knowledgeable and was asking questions politely. Questions included conceptual theory and practical. Second tech round went bad as the interviewer was asking questions rudely and was not listening to my answers. He kept on asking questions without even a breath gap. Questions were of C# .Net medium level and covered vast topics. It was simple question and answer theoretical questions and after the interview, I complained about this round to Recruiter, but he didn't take any action, next round was setup with Codepair link with Technology Specialist(11 yr exp). Third tech round was bit un-practical, as the interviewer asked questions micro-level saying write code like this and that, and tell me whether it compiles, I built up some idea and my approach was good and almost to the answer. This was 1/4th of interview in this round, later he asked many theoritical concept based questions about C#. Net and Sql, in which almost all I answered correctly and to the point. He was rude from the beginning and was trying to reject me, but don't know why. After the interview I had felt I answered this round properly compared to my previous 2nd tech round. But my interviewer had different notion in his mind and had suggested not to move further. I believe I hurt his ego. None of the interviewer turns on their video during interview and there was around 3-4 times the interview got rescheduled due to their team members unavailability, which is not professional.

Interview Questions
  • OOPs concepts - Inheritance among abstraction and interface. Abstraction and Interface diff Some easy string manipulation coding question. Polymorphism and its types Sealed keyword and application. static keyword and usage. private and static constructor diff. how to call parameterized constructor from default constructor. boxing and unboxing ref and out keywords readonly and const diff Encapsulation Solid principles Sql Diff between SP and Function types of Joins trigger cursor self join usage find last row of a table where you dont know the columns

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

Interview Process was fine the interview process took almost a month. In that 1 coding round was there on Hackerrank. After that 4 technical rounds were there 1 Managerial and 1 HR round. After all the rounds I didn't receive any feedback or the offer. I have called the recruiter so many times as well as dropped many mail but didn't got any response. Too unprofessional from their side. Gave all the interviews got the feedback that i was very good with concepts and i have more knowledge comparing to my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Question were as per the profile c# concepts, reflection, delegates, multithreading , solid principles, design patterns , database design data structure question related to tree and sorting.

Micro Focus

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

After you complete the technical test, you have a technical interview. The technical interview was of a medium difficulty. You have to write code and answer the questions, you also have to speak about one of your projects.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about one of your projects 2. Singleton Design Pattern 3. Lambda calculus
Viewing 1 - 10 of 238 Interviews