Micro Focus Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 267 of over 267 interviews

Campus Recruiting23%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (London, England)

Interview

Depend on industry experience and the job itself, there are multiple interview by a direct reporting and direct reporting manager. There are series of question about the past job and the reason for choosing those job and the reason for moving job.

Interview Questions
  • They would like to know how you can handle difficult situation, question as how you were able to tackle difficult situation by using one of your old experiences and what you have done to achieve resolution
    Answer Question

Micro Focus

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

30 minute call with recruiter followed by an hour interview with hiring manager. Both went great and hiring manager said she’d be in contact with me. I sent three follow up emails to both the recruiter and hiring manager and never heard back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

4h

works at

LTI

#sorry offtopic How you guys deal with people having ultra rich lifestyle ? I mean whenever I see people driving luxury cars and having real good houses it kills me. Tbh I am slipping into depression that I might never make it to that level and why life is so unfair to some and nothing less than a dream for others 😔

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Micro Focus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

Interview Questions
  • first round: online test which includes aptitude,, logical, verbal ability, java, DBMS questions second round: technical java question in details and DBMS third round: technical java coding questions fourth round : MR and HR

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus (New Delhi)

Interview

Interview was done online by two of the company's employee. They asked me questions on linux, vertica, hadoop, python. Interviewer were amazing, they were always comforting me. Overall Interview expression was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Micro Focus

Application

I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

The difficulty of the interview process for college graduates is not so high. Basic questions about project, programming, Operating Systems, ,Networking Databases and a few test cases are asked. Overall difficulty level is average.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (San Jose, San Jose) in Dec 2021

Interview

3 sessions with managers they were positive and very supportive, i think environment was positive I think process is correct I needed after yo do background check All normal and positive i am so glad to have participated, and recommend this company

Interview Questions
  • Program management theory experiencia situational Behavooural questions meaning how would You attend some situations

Micro Focus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus

Interview

I talked with a manager on the phone who assured me they would be able to reach my pay requirements. This was followed by a teams interview with 4 managers. I was asked to review my resume, and then went into a bit more depth on a couple of points. I was then passed of to 3 engineers, none of which had read my resume, and so I had to review everything again. This ended with a very easy technical interview, which I passed very well. I then got a call from a different manager, who wanted to hire me but wouldn't meet the pay levels the first manager had promised. I decided to accept the lower pay level, only to be told they weren't interested anymore. The job listing was reposted shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Cluj-Napoca)

Interview

Short HR discussion followed by a technical discussion. Technical discussion had a few logic questions and some OOP questions. They were trying to find out what I know, as opposed to what I don't know.

Interview Questions
  • Automation experience at my last workplace, some logic questions, OOP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Jerusalem, Jerusalem) in Nov 2021

Interview

The interviewer posed a short programming question, along with complexity restrictions. I had 30 minutes to solve it. Upon completing the question the interviewer raised some problems with my code and we sat for another 30 minutes improving it.

Interview Questions
  • Write a function that gets parameters: string s, int r, int w, and prints the string r times, with only w characters per line.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

I got a call from HR as my profile was shortlisted for QA Automation. I had already informed about my salary expectation as I was already having an offer. They were okay with the Salary I demanded. I cleared all the 3 technical rounds. Later the Higher Manager asked me to join in really low package. I followed up with HR about the same, he kept on saying that he will let me know but he never called by himself. Lastly I called and asked clearly, then he said that manager is not Okay to give the salary I demanded. If the company don't have budget to pay then plzz dont schedule the interviews and waste time of candidate. Worst Interview Experience.

Interview Questions
  • Linux Commands, Selenium, Java, OOPs Concept ,Git commands, SQL, Manual testing, Framework I worked, Description about current project
Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Interviews