Micro Focus Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Micro Focus Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Micro Focus

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Focus.

Interview

They reached out to me via email to learn more about my background and technical abilities -- which resulted in almost 30 min+ of writing to cover all of their questions. These questions were all normal introductory questions that I think would have been better suited for a phone call/screening. Anyways - after I sent back my response, I didn't hear back from them. That was about 3 weeks ago, and I have followed up twice.

Other Interview Reviews for Micro Focus

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micro Focus.

Interview

Was a horrible 30 min interview held at Bagmane Tech Park.5th floor.Was totally rubbish.Just filling up to reach the minimum word value.Was a more rubbish stuff than any other company.Totally worthless

Micro Focus Response

17 Aug 2018 – Manager

Hello, Appreciate your candid feedback and sincere regrets for you having to go through such an experience. We would appreciate if you can share more specifics of your interview experience for us to get to the depth of it and make corrective steps. Micro Focus Talent Acquisition Team

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Micro Focus in July 2017.

Interview

There were 5 rounds overall and applicants were filtered after every round.
    1, Aptitude and coding
    2. technical interview - 1 hour
    3. Managerial round - 40 min
    4. HR round - was very casual
    5. Final round was again technical to filter applicants.

Interview Questions

• 1. Detailed explanation about projects
      2. Explain some current technology in layman terms   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bellingham, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Really chill company, I went through a phone interview and a Skype interview with two of their developer. They ask basic questions like when you would use a for loop over a while loop. Basic concepts for programmers to knows.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Houston, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Relaxed, welcoming, and rather easy-going. Intricate technical questions that really hit on your textbook understanding of languages. Even though I made errors, the interviewing panel was very understanding and worked hands-on with me to arrive to a solution for the problems I had issues with.

Interview Questions

• In C++, what value do default boolean take?   1 Answer
    • How would you parse JSON packages in Java without a framework/library?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Micro Focus.

Interview

Nice process from HR onset to face to face. A bit nervous, but quickly put at ease.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer relevant questions and demonstrate skills.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had multiple rounds. Mostly had in depth discussion on Networking and protocols. The focus was more on the depth of knowledge rather than the breadth of our experience. Overall good interview experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Micro Focus in August 2020.

Interview

first, there will be a take-home assignment and then there will be an online interview. the take home assignment is a little bit hard, takes one week, in java. the online interview is easy, just need to finish some leetcode easy question and behavior question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

Interview process was 4 round
    This was contract basis job.
    First round online test from home if you select written test happened at office, same day face to face round and after this hr round

Interview Questions

• Data structure linked list stack question form Narsimha book   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Micro Focus (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

I have applied for software engineer role and went through interview at Bangalore Bagmane Tech Park. After having a written java coding round they shortlisted people. After shortlisted I guy taken my interview for 2 min and asked me only single question and told me to leave we are done for the day.

This is the worst interview experience I had with any company without any feedback he just told me to leave.

Interview Questions

• First Introduction and then a single aptitude question i.e. is if x=y^2=z^3 then what is value of x,y and z.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.