Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Microsoft

3.4

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Microsoft (Charlotte, NC (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Said it would be nontechnical but was very technical. I had interviewed with several consulting firms who had offered me the job based off of behavioral questions. This interview process was not the same. Almost everyone invited was rejected because we did not prepare for technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Microsoft

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

After a phone interview, I got invited to fly to their Charlotte office for my second round interview. I interviewed with 4 different people and got an offer two days later.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral type questions and questions from my resume. This was for the MACH program and geared towards college hires.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Champaign, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

30 minute interview, basic behavioral questions. Asked about customer driven situation and also asked about experience listed on the resume. This was just the first round though so it felt like a screening

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Microsoft.

Interview

Had a phone interview in November 2016, did not hear back results until January 2017 with an email saying that I got to final round interviews. They flew me out to Seattle, WA and the interviews were at the Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA. I had 2 interviews, one 1-on-1 interviews where I was asked several questions on my resume and questions that would span off of something on my resume. I then had a 2-on-1 interview/presentation. They had asked me mostly questions on my resume and my experiences.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Applied via the careers website, then reached out to the recruiter at my college. Ultimately I was brought onsite for a formal interview. Whole process took 6 weeks. The recruiters were very helpful and made sure I was getting all the necessary information throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Here's a list a numbers. Write code to put it in a binary tree   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and was flown to Seattle within a month. Interview process was long. It lasted around 5 hours and all the applicants waited in the lobby to get their results.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft in October 2016.

Interview

I was brought in for an initial interview in October of 2016 for an on campus interview. Two weeks after my interview I was told I was still being considered for the next round of interviews and I would hear back sometime from January 2017 to March 2017. I was initially confused until I found out several months later that the recruiter in charge of my application no longer worked for Microsoft. Eventually I finally heard back in March that all positions had already been filled for the year and was told to apply again in July. I was incredibly disappointed at how unorganized and long this application process was and genuinely felt like my application just got lost in the process.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Dallas, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was found on LinkedIn. I followed up via email and provided my resume to a hiring manager or two. After scheduling an interview, I spoke on the phone with a recruiter. After the phone call, no subsequent conversations followed. I was not offered a job.

Interview Questions

• "If you were to explain the internet to your grandmother, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)).

Interview

Approach a Microsoft guy at the career fair. Few weeks later got an e-mail saying that they would like to schedule an on-campus interview. Here, they ask you a basic question about your resume, and why do you want to work for Microsoft. After four weeks got an email that they want to fly me out to Seattle for an all-day interview process. The process itself is pretty tiring but they pay for everything, which is nice, and all people are really nice to you.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Microsoft (Redmond, WA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

I was called for a phone screen and was asked simple technical questions and some questions about my resume. Then I was flown out to the Microsoft campus where I had 4 separate interviews with current employees. One of those is a 30 minute oral presentation on a topic of your choice. Don't let that scare you and make sure it's on a topic you're actually interested about so it's easier to talk forever. I was told the results within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.