Cover image for Millcreek Township School District

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Millcreek Township School District Interview Questions

Updated 24 May 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Millcreek Township School District

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Millcreek Township School District (Erie, PA) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a very fast-paced process, they had already reviewed my resume and asked questions specific to placement. The entire process beginning to end was about 3 weeks total. Unfortunately I didn't have much information about the actual job placement until right before the first day of employment / on first day of employment.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for our school district?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Millcreek Township School District (Erie, PA) in Jan 2014

Interview

Brief in person interview. The interviewer was very prompt and straight to the point. She asked what would co workers say about me. What would they say i need to work on. What am i doing currently then asked How many cows are in Canada without using internet. The lady question was more of a question on how i would go about determining how many cows are in Canada.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Millcreek Township School District (Erie, PA) in Oct 2011

Interview

Attending the interview is usually the School Principal, Human Resource Manager, and possibly the Superintendent. They likely rotate asking questions in a panel fashion. I feel you are interviewing the employer as well, based on the respect you receive and whether you feel a level of trust and transparency during the interview and hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a stressful situation on the job?

Popular Careers with Millcreek Township School District Job Seekers