Minacs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Minacs Interview Questions

Interviews at Minacs

2.4

Prior Authorization Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs (Glen Allen, VA (US)).

Interview

hired on the spot was called in with a group of people to hear information about the company then was offered a position waited about 2 weeks for the background and drug test results

Pharmacy Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

Computer test, interview response, pass drug test come in to fill out paper application where your resume should be attached that’s about it. If you can read write and type you basically have the job

Interview Questions

• Are you able to attend training?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

The interview consisted of basic questions. You had to perform a skills test on how fast you can time. They do have a specific words per minutes which you need to achieve but I believe you may have a second opportunity to reach the requirement. It also consisted of a same day drug test.

Remote Support Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Minacs (San Diego, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Great online skype. Show them you are a real person. Come prepared with prior skills and what you're looking to accomplish in a new position. Show intention to grow and being an online or skype interview I'd recommend being comfortable with that. Dress for an interview.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick. Said she wanted to get to know you but took very little time to do so. Seemed like she knew she wasnt going to hire me before I came

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Minacs (Milwaukee, WI (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. After that I received a call setting up a phone interview. The phone interview lasts maybe 20 minutes. It's pretty basic. If they like the phone interview they will bring you in for a sit down interview at their office. This lasts anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First a phone interview. Once the phone interview was over I was offered a face to face interview. Interview questions were easy. Typical customer service questions. Nice recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a Time where u provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Process Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Auburn Hills, MI (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

All the questions pertained to the job I was applying. However, it was a bit weird when the person I spoke to on the phone didn't meet me at the door. Instead, it was another team leader that conducted the interview. I didn't even get to meet the hiring manager.

Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Minacs.

Interview

They will have you fill out some information online, if they like you usually get a call from a recruiter they will ask you questions once you get to the final interview they will give you a test with tech questions you have to pass this to move on.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Minacs (Southfield, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

First they will call you for a phone interview. Then you will you will go in and complete a computer simulation of a customer call . Then you will complete a test about 20 questions long about computer functions , parts, etc. Lastly , you will be asked about 10 basic interview questions about past experiences and customer service .

Interview Questions

• What do you like least and most about customer service ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.