Find jobs for "Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service"

Mindtree "Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service" Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 2,020.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting22%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Mindtree

Application

I interviewed at Mindtree

Interview

At first online test was conducted later people who got short listed were selected for group discussion who were shortlisted were asked to technical round after which the final was HR round

Interview Questions
  • OS related concepts
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

It was a 2 day process 1sr Amcat assisment test Followed by 2 gd 1st gd was non tech and other was tech gd After 1st gd, 2nd round was not as elemination round Last is tech and hr interview It was a good experience Where as tech interview is an elimination round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Mindtree

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore) in Oct 2018

Interview

Overall it was good but the technical interview was bad as I answered all the questions but was rejected. First round was aptitude which was on AMCAT level. Then there was a email writing which was easy. Third round was GD which was based on latest technologies. and then there was technical and HR round.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different OSI Layers ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore) in Jul 2018

Interview

I attended aptitude round in Qspiders. It was easy, i passed in it. After this round they had email round where you should write an email to client based on the given condition. If you clear these two rounds they will ask you to go to their office for further three rounds. At their office they will select only few in JAM and Technical round. when i attended only 4 out of 70 were selected. i got rejected in technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • In aptitude :- profit and loss, probability, permutation and combination, puzzles, number series, blood relation, data sufficiency. In JAM :- Topic is IOT for me. Technical :- Networks, IP address, MAC address, IPv6, IPv4, hub, LAN, switch, network topology, laptop configurations and other basic network questions.
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderābād) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied through qspiders and 1st we had aptitude round which was quite easy followed by email writing, then gd. In gd they gave us chance to choose our own topic then they gave thier own topic after that technical round followed by hr.

Interview Questions
  • Amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, and some logical questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderābād) in Mar 2018

Interview

firstly Aptitude by AMCAT or in the institute After that email writing or letter writing. And the followed by GD as JAM. And then Techinical Round and HR. It is easy process only.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore) in Mar 2018

Interview

it had 4 rounds: group discussion, online test, technical interview, HR interview. I didn't get further technical round. whole process took one day. online test was on aptitude, verbal ability, problem solving and email writing. Then we had GD where we had to introduce our self and then choose a topic and say for about 2 minutes, then we had GD on traffic of bangalore. In technical interview networking questions were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Mysore) in Oct 2017

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (Easy to crack). Round 2: Email writing(A good handwriting can and will make a difference). Round 3: GD (They asked us to talk on a topic of our own for 120 seconds). Round 4: Technical Interview. Round 5: HR Interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1) What happens when you remove the cmos battery from a motherboard? 2) I give you a monitor, a cabinet, and a few cables. You connect the cables and start the system. But, there is no display coming. What might be the problem?
30 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderābād) in Apr 2017

Interview

EASY INTERVIEW, but im not well prepared as i dont know the interview process. And the process is very easy with amcat score. I was applied through Amcat. First they will conduct essay writing and this is not elimination round. 2nd round is JAM. In JAM session, they will conduct for 10 members at a time, they will ask you to speak any topic what you want and next they will ask why Mindtree?

Interview Questions
  • .1)Essay Writing 2)JAM 3)TR 4)HR
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bangalore) in Apr 2017

Interview

I got a call via e litmus.It was a one day process.There were three rounds- 1. Essay writing.. 2.JAM 3.Technical+hr Whole process was smooth and of avg difficulty level.They were checking confidence and problem solving ability. The good thing was they conducted whole process in 1 day and announced results immediately.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews