Mindtree "Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service" Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindtree "Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service" Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindtree

2.6

"Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service" Interview

Interview

At first online test was conducted later people who got short listed were selected for group discussion who were shortlisted were asked to technical round after which the final was
HR round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru) in October 2018.

Interview

Overall it was good but the technical interview was bad as I answered all the questions but was rejected. First round was aptitude which was on AMCAT level. Then there was a email writing which was easy. Third round was GD which was based on latest technologies. and then there was technical and HR round.

Interview Questions

• What are the different OSI Layers ?   1 Answer

"Directeur Production, Distribution Et Service" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a 2 day process
    1sr Amcat assisment test
    Followed by 2 gd 1st gd was non tech and other was tech gd
    After 1st gd, 2nd round was not as elemination round
    Last is tech and hr interview
    It was a good experience
    Where as tech interview is an elimination round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

I attended aptitude round in Qspiders. It was easy, i passed in it. After this round they had email round where you should write an email to client based on the given condition.
    If you clear these two rounds they will ask you to go to their office for further three rounds.
    At their office they will select only few in JAM and Technical round.
    when i attended only 4 out of 70 were selected.
    i got rejected in technical interview.

Interview Questions

• In aptitude :- profit and loss, probability, permutation and combination, puzzles, number series, blood relation, data sufficiency.
      In JAM :- Topic is IOT for me.
      Technical :- Networks, IP address, MAC address, IPv6, IPv4, hub, LAN, switch, network topology, laptop configurations and other basic network questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through qspiders and 1st we had aptitude round which was quite easy followed by email writing, then gd. In gd they gave us chance to choose our own topic then they gave thier own topic after that technical round followed by hr.

Interview Questions

• Amplitude modulation, frequency modulation, and some logical questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad) in March 2018.

Interview

firstly Aptitude by AMCAT or in the institute After that email writing or letter writing. And the followed by GD as JAM. And then Techinical Round and HR. It is easy process only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

it had 4 rounds: group discussion, online test, technical interview, HR interview. I didn't get further technical round. whole process took one day. online test was on aptitude, verbal ability, problem solving and email writing. Then we had GD where we had to introduce our self and then choose a topic and say for about 2 minutes, then we had GD on traffic of bangalore. In technical interview networking questions were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Mysore) in October 2017.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude (Easy to crack).
    Round 2: Email writing(A good handwriting can and will make a difference).
    Round 3: GD (They asked us to talk on a topic of our own for 120 seconds).
    Round 4: Technical Interview.
    Round 5: HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) What happens when you remove the cmos battery from a motherboard?
      2) I give you a monitor, a cabinet, and a few cables. You connect the cables and start the system. But, there is no display coming. What might be the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Hyderabad) in April 2017.

Interview

EASY INTERVIEW, but im not well prepared as i dont know the interview process. And the process is very easy with amcat score. I was applied through Amcat. First they will conduct essay writing and this is not elimination round.
    2nd round is JAM. In JAM session, they will conduct for 10 members at a time, they will ask you to speak any topic what you want and next they will ask why Mindtree?

Interview Questions

• .1)Essay Writing
      2)JAM
      3)TR
      4)HR   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call via e litmus.It was a one day process.There were three rounds-
    1. Essay writing..
    2.JAM
    3.Technical+hr
    Whole process was smooth and of avg difficulty level.They were checking confidence and problem solving ability.
    The good thing was they conducted whole process in 1 day and announced results immediately.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.