Mindtree Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Mar 2019

2.9

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in January 2008.

Interview

Its was pretty good. They tested us on most lines of expertise. I am not aware of the hiring process as a whole

Interview Questions

• technical to solve a problem   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

Campus interview

Interview Questions

• Asked difference between multithreading using pthreads and kernel processes   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2009.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview in all.
    1 st round : Quantitative ability test
    2 nd round: Group discussion
    3 rd round: Technical interview
    4 th round: HR interview
    Great company to work for in Bangalore. Employer friendly and challenging work environment.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2011.

Interview

It was campus interview. The process was very organized and 0 waiting time. Every candidate was given an appointment and was to be present at that time. It was punctual. First round was technical, English and IQ second round was face to face to interview and third was HR round.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All were basic questions related to programming. Be very good at basics is the key.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. Salary was fixed.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

An aptitude test, a group discussion and followed by a technical interview. Aptitude test also had a programming exercise as part of it. It was not too difficult, it is to be expected t the level.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, explain how you went about solving the programming exercise in the first part of the interview.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

there was a screening written. it targeted English language and programming skills. second day was interview. there was group discussion and two one on one interviews. There was a long delay in giving the offer letter (3 months by mail)

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of puzzles in the campus interview.
      A lot of importance was given to the work ethics etc. in the interview.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2007.

Interview

technical interview followed by gd and hr

salary

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree in February 2009.

Interview

Basic questions about Java
    JVM architecture
    HR bargained a lot about the CTC

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Bengaluru) in February 2010.

Interview

I had interview in my college campus only. Interview process consists of programming and english testing skills. They made us to write a small programme and two pages of essay for given topic. Shortlisted candidates were asked for GD. people who cleared GD went for 1:1 interview which had both technical and HR part. People who cleared interview were given offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Chennai) in January 2009.

Interview

We were hired through a campus recruitment program, where we were through 2 rounds. One of the round was written and one was technical.

Interview Questions

• int x =2000;
      int y =3000;
      long int z = x*y;
      z=?
      will this work   Answer Question

Negotiation

Check what will be the take home salary with the current offer and what will be the lead time in bench

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.