Mindtree Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindtree Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindtree

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

You take an online assessment, followed by an in person interview. It was casual and the interviewer was very nice. Some technical questions were asked, but it was mostly behavioral. Make sure you show up early because you cannot operate the elevator yourself. You have to call and they have t come down and help you get onto the floor.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an obstacle you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

There were two around interviews. Firs round is behavior interview, you were asked typical behavior questions. Second round is technical interview, asking you basic programming fundamentals. You will get letter on following couple days.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between class and object?   5 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Stillwater, OK (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was with a HR. Asked about normal behavioral questions and resume.
    Second round was a video call interview. Asked about work experience and quality of work performed and basic java questions like class, object, OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• What is a class and object?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2017.

Interview

there is no real interview, firstly they will send you online questions to finish. if you fail, dont worry, they will send you the same questions until you get it. then a phone interview about some silly questions. Then you will get the offer. no negotiation and either you take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What is Argv, argc in C/C++.... lol   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There were two phone interviews, one behavioral and one technical. There were no programming questions in the technical interview. Just some conceptual questions, and the behavioral interview was like your typical behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain what the primary key and the foreign key are?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a quick process completely online. It started with an assessment test. Then there was a technical phone interview. They took a long time to respond. I took the test and then the phone interview but then waited a month to hear back about any potential offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some object-oriented programming concepts?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through Jconnect consultant for bangalore location, interview held in chennai Mindtree office. there were total 3 rounds
    1. Technical Round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR Discussion.

I did not through in first round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Project roles and responsibilities
      3. how HTTP and HTTPS works
      4. Difference GET and POST methods
      5. Polymorphism
      6. Object class methods
      7. Why string class is declared as final?
      8. What will happen if we declare a class as final and abstract?
      9. Why java is more secured?
      10. Difference between ArrayList and Array? how ArrayList size increased dynamically at runtime, write code?
      11. Generics?
      12. upcasting and downcasting?
      13. Sample URL given to write corresponding Web Service method using Java-RS.[EX: /part/partentity/quantity=4/ something like this]   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

There were 5 rounds.first one coding test,after that aptitude test,after that 2 coding round and last hr..after coding round they told me you have no cleared round.you can apply after 6 months. I dont think they select anyone..in front me atleast 50+ people got rejected on that round.dont know why they are conducting interview..worst company ever.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree in January 2014.

Interview

it was smooth, first telephonic then onsite. there were 3 tech rounds and then 1 manager round. the question were related to domain and technical knowledge. my domain was web development.
    overall experience was great.

i enjoyed entire process.

Interview Questions

• some question were related to domain knowledge some were technical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mindtree (New York, NY (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

They asked me written test is have sectional wise cut off so I have not selected. in this first part will be of quantative and reasoning. after clearing this we can move to coding round or else you can get out.The questions easy but they are keeping the cutoff is very high.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.