Mindtree Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mindtree Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mindtree

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mindtree (Tallahassee, FL (US)).

Interview

Got an on-campus interview with them after talking to them at my local career fair. Interview was really simple, it was purely a behavioral interview and talking about your resume. I got an offer, which i rejected because they gave me an offer so soon that I wasn't sure if I wanted it because I hadn't seen responses to my other applications yet. Seems like they were desperate because they came back to me a few months after i rejected and asked if I was still interested after they raised their relocation compensation by a few hundred.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Mindtree

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

They email you test to take. online interview for basic programming language, it is timed, multiple choice. there are many questions and a short time to finish. try to answer as many as you can and don't be stuck in any one question. then behavior interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

two rounds of interview, one telephonic followed by video interview.with regular questions on core java and spring, hibernate and coding test.Interviewer concentrated on my past experience . coding questions reversing an array and anagram word

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Lawrence, KS (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

they were at a career fair, then gave me an in person oral questionnaire, then a phone interview. this phone interview was postponed 4 times with only 15 min of warning. they also forgot about one of the phone interviews and didnt call me at all

Interview Questions

• what was the way to add something in sql   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

3 tests first. 2 interview after that. Technical and Behavioral interview. It was very relax interview. they went through my resume. asked me about all the CS classes i took at my university. i answered honestly and best to my ability.

Interview Questions

• Difference between object and class   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process began with an online assessment that included multiple choice critical thinking and analysis questions and debugging code, then a technical webcam interview followed, where the majority of the questions required familiarity with object oriented program concepts. After the technical interview, a final behavioral interview was given over the phone.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mindtree (Gainesville, FL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Quick and easy process. One behavioral interview with one "technical" interview that sided more on the behavioral side with simple conceptual questions. The interview was scheduled on Feb 14 and I received an offer on Feb 21, exactly one week for the entire hiring process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was a campus interview drive and I was short-listed for a face to face Interview next day. The interviewer was very friendly and kind. They asked me about my previous experience. Very basic questions regarding programming. But they never gave back any feedback or status regarding my application.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mindtree (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

it was on campus after the career fair. one technical round and one behavioral round. I was asked questions on object-oriented concepts. I was asked to writes pieces of code on paper and i was questioned about my work experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic object-oriented concepts   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mindtree.

Interview

The interview process includes an online assessment, technical interview and behavioral interview. I talked to Mindtree at my university's career fair and set up a time for a technical interview the next day. They made sure to explain all the steps in the interview process and all the potential travel and relocation requirements for the job to make sure its okay. The interview was friendly, easy and felt like they were working with you to find your talents. They were also very helpful and expedited the process because of a pending offer I had.
    The behavioral interview was over the phone. I received a call setting up a time for the interview, but never got a call at the time we set up. About a week later I got another call trying to set up an interview, but the connection was terrible and I was busy at the time. I got a third call which went very well and we set up a time. 10-15 minutes before the time I get an email cancelling the interview and requesting to reschedule, but I still got the call at the the expected time.
    Overall the process felt very disorganized after the in-person interview. They even requested my resume three different times.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an object and a class   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.