MobStac Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobStac (Bangalore) in Jul 2019

Interview

1. Test on hackerrank - Had mcq related to iOS and one DS Question 2. Onsite coding task - from json file implement UI. Some public api which had publicly available wifi's. 3. Interview with CTO regarding the task - Discussion revolving around how I implemented the task and why I din't take another approach.

Interview Questions
  • From JSON file implement UI.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MobStac (Bangalore) in Apr 2018

Interview

The interaction with the CEO and one of the founders was very enlightening. The company seemed like a fine amalgam of talent and experience with young teams guided by the founders and managers. It was a mature, knowledge transfer, one on one session with the top tier managers. But only one issue was that, the screening committee had an inexperienced fresher/engineer who did little homework before interview and failed to conduct professionally. Her questions were bizzare and half of the time, I wonder if she was explaining the product of the company or quizzing me randomly. She seemed impolite and brazenly asked stupid questions without reading my resume or said anything relevant to my field. Apart from the last round, the company seemed promising.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobStac (Bangalore) in May 2017

Interview

First round was on hackerearth. It was coding round with MCQ question on C,C++ . There were 2 coding questions. Followed by a technical Interview. Regarding the company- The work environment is flexible and good for a beginner. People are quite good and friendly. Lots of learning. CTO and CEO are quite cool and good. Overall worth an Intern.

Interview Questions
  • 1st one was very easy on string, 2nd was quite good one (I did partial ).I guess it was on Fenwick tree. All in all if you have competitive programming then you would be fine. In interview- I was asked about bit of web development and projects mentioned on my resume. Whatever mentioned in the resume must be known properly.
4 people found this interview helpful

MobStac

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobStac

Interview

Interviewed with someone on marketing team. They were very friendly and were curious about my interest in the company and how it will be a good fit for my future career. They provided a timeline of the learning curve and what a successful tenure would look like at the company. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • How does this marketing position fit with your larger career vision?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobStac (Bangalore) in Apr 2015

Interview

Everything you need to get started with your iBeacon project, without a developer’s help. Deploy beacons, create and manage exceptional proximity marketing campaigns without writing a single line of code. 4 x AA replaceable battery-powered beacons that last for 5+ years. Enhanced microlocation down to 0.15m (0.5 ft) using a dual antenna. Feature-rich Beaconstac app Manage and configure your fleet of beacons and experience proximity-based campaigns using the Beaconstac app. Proximity messaging and analytics platform Deliver contextual information based on a customer’s proximity to the product and gather analytics.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed