MobStac Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MobStac Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at MobStac

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobStac.

Interview

Interviewed with someone on marketing team. They were very friendly and were curious about my interest in the company and how it will be a good fit for my future career. They provided a timeline of the learning curve and what a successful tenure would look like at the company. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How does this marketing position fit with your larger career vision?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobStac (Bengaluru) in May 2017.

Interview

First round was on hackerearth. It was coding round with MCQ question on C,C++ . There were 2 coding questions. Followed by a technical Interview.

Regarding the company-
    The work environment is flexible and good for a beginner. People are quite good and friendly. Lots of learning. CTO and CEO are quite cool and good. Overall worth an Intern.

Interview Questions

• 1st one was very easy on string, 2nd was quite good one (I did partial ).I guess it was on Fenwick tree. All in all if you have competitive programming then you would be fine.

In interview-
      I was asked about bit of web development and projects mentioned on my resume. Whatever mentioned in the resume must be known properly.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MobStac (Bengaluru) in April 2015.

Interview

Everything you need to get started with your iBeacon project, without a developer’s help.
    Deploy beacons, create and manage exceptional proximity marketing campaigns
    without writing a single line of code. 4 x AA replaceable battery-powered beacons that last for 5+ years. Enhanced microlocation down to 0.15m (0.5 ft) using a dual antenna.
    Feature-rich
    Beaconstac app

Manage and configure your fleet of beacons and experience proximity-based campaigns using the Beaconstac app.
    Proximity messaging and
    analytics platform

Deliver contextual information based on a customer’s proximity to the product
    and gather analytics.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.