Model N Senior Member of Technical Staff Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Model N

3.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 5 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderābād) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied through online. Interview process has 4 rounds and took 4 hours First round: Technical Questions were on core java concepts and Oracle SQL queries. Second round: Technical Problem Solving, Collections, Data structures and SQL queries. Third Round: Director round It was mostly non technical and discussion went on the previous projects i handled and my achievements.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the interview questions are average in terms of difficulty level.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderābād) in May 2015

Interview

I applied to work as a Salesforce developer. I had 3 rounds of Technical interview. Then there was a round with the Director and then with HR. I also had a Skype call with an US based employee.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were mainly revolving around Usage of Workflows, Triggers and best practices. Apart from that I was create Minesweeper game using HTML, JQuery and was allowed to use Google.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in [location]
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Model N

Interview

I feel the interview procedure should be improved. Becoz they are not clear on what exactly they want from the candidate. I met an Architect who does not have knowledge on Java and i am not sure how he is architect there. He does not know the Heap organization in JVM. I know this organization was recently started they should be clear on interview process and do not waste the candidates time

Interview Questions
  • All the rounds they ask this question Creating a queue from stack
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderābād) in May 2012

Interview

The worst interview process i have ever experienced . There were total 7 rounds total==>4 rounds of 1:1 discussion. + 1 round of discussion from onsite + 2 rounds of discussion again from offshore. initially it was told there will be only total of 4 rounds kept on extending 7 rounds saying each round as the last one. When called first time i have clearly set the expectations on salary. After 7 rounds they came back saying we will not be able to pay so much its not as per our rules. Then what is the reason to do 7 rounds first where each round took around 2hrs. Stupid recruitment team and management wasted all my time. Recruitment team and the higher management with whom i talked had too much of attitude and no respect and value to the time of employees. Each time i visited for interview they made me wait for long time. The manager was so confused after discussing for 2 hrs next they called again saying manger wants to talk again and he wasted again 2 more hrs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderābād) in Mar 2012

Interview

There were 7-9 rounds of interview including 6 technical rounds in JAVA, problem solving and data structures. They asked really in depth questions.

Interview Questions
  • If we write return statement in try, catch and finally block, which one will execute when and why ?
  • 1)How do u find the Circles in a graph. Write the algorithm on the board.. 2) Implement a Queue using Stacks 3) Reverse a linked list in a optimized algorithm
  • Google maps, bus route implementation algorithm. Given a source and destination you need to come up with the route and bus numbers you need to take(traveller may need to change multiple buses and wait for some period)
  • Theater booking system. Need a program which will book the no.of tickets if they are adjacent in a theater. What data structure you will use to store the theater seats, and how will verify if the seat is booked or not. etc..
  • Write a program to print Facebook friends tree up to 10 levels...

Popular Careers with Model N Job Seekers