Mollie Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Mollie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

I heard great things about Mollies, so you can imagine how disappointed I was when they ghosted me instead of letting me know the outcome of my interview. Furthermore, it was not a quick process: the recruiter got in touch (at least) 4 weeks after my application. Unfortunately it was not a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • General questions to better understand past experience
    Answer Question

Mollie

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

I've applied for frontend engineer, first I have an interview with one of HR employee (Neil) then they sent me a hackerrank challenge with about 1:30 deadline, unfortunately, I have trouble with working on hackerrank and I couldn't pass all tests, at the end we have another meeting just to inform me that I'm rejected and why I am rejected, I think it was a nice move.

Interview Questions
  • Writing a function with Promise. Writing a function using API. Soem multiple questions.

Mollie

Application

I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

- Quick HR screen. HR is properly reviewing the application so the conversation is very well structured and focused on specifics of the job and your application - If the screening is successful, you will be meeting with a hiring manager and one of the peers. - Depending on the seniority of the role, you will be asked to complete a business challenge optional business challenge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mollie

Application

I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

Slow process but maybe understandable in covid situation. Asked a few questions about my background and expertise but didn’t get far since I was unwilling to relocate at the time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mollie

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

First round with the recruiter. He told about the company the half of the time and Asked about my experience. It was done quite in a hurry. At the end after 2 days got invited to the next round where I never got an invitation, I had to call myself to find out that it was put on hold. No reason or explanation. Very unprofessional feeling and got high expectations only to find out there will be no next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mollie

Application

I interviewed at Mollie

Interview

I sent over my CV and a cover letter, which was followed up with a conversation with their Recruiter, who walked me through the job description. We also discussed the expectations of Mollie and myself, and whether those were aligned.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mollie

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mollie in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview process was 1) initial screening - call with recruiter (30 min) 2) leadership interview - with a staff engineer and engineering manger (1 hour) 3) code-review interview + system design interview + culture fit (all in one day and one after another like 3 hours in a row) code review was the part that designed so bad and could not simulate real life code review experience, they give you a gist of php code and try to see how you comment on the code, the idea is ok but I guess they could have design this stage better, and I personaly found out I could not perform my best doing code review in that style, proabbly if it was a Pull request and gave it as an assignment to do code review it was more real. System design was ok, but they could have gave a mock up interview to get some idea how people at mollie run the interview, some engineers were not skillfull doing the interview though they could not give good hints. Culture fit interview had some overlaped questions with initial leadership interview questiosn and done by a architecht/product manager and a senior enginerring manager, mostly focused on your day to day tasks. After a week they told me we are not going to move forward with you with miniam feedback that I was good at leadership and management but technical side needs some one more strong. Based on my experience and the fact that rejected someone with good leadership and management skills (based on their feedback) they might not have good structure or time to grow someone, which is kind of a red flag if you are looking for somewhere to help you grow.

Interview Questions
  • Design a wallet to scale accepting deposit and withdraw without letting balance turn to negative.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mollie (Amsterdam) in Nov 2021

Interview

The process was composed of 5 steps. - Recruiter Interview - Technical Challenge - Code Review challenge - Systems Design Challenge - Cultural Fit After all the steps they were willing to give you detailed feedback about what you did well and what was wrong.

Interview Questions
  • Cultural interview: - How do you work with PO's? - What is important to you in a team?

Mollie

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mollie in Nov 2021

Interview

The recruiter contact me via email and set an online meeting. At the first, the recruiter gives me some information about the company and then we talk about general questions and I describe my experiences and skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

Interview

Probably one of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever had with a company. I was contacted by the recruiter for an initial interview, several weeks after the interview took place and in lack of any feedback I sent a reminder, to which the recruiter replied that I will receive the feedback soon. Fast forward, several months later, I still have not heard anything.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews