Molson Coors Beverage Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Molson Coors Beverage Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Molson Coors Beverage Company

2.8

Craft and Innovation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Golden, CO (US)).

Interview

Took a month from application to offer and typical format: phone interview with HR and then an onsite interview. The interview was with the team and manager but all had questions printed from HR making the Q&A pretty quick and simple. Covered a lot of behavioral questions along with some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled project launches in the past? What was the time frame involved and what result occurred from your actions?   Answer Question

Demand Planner Interview

Interview

30 minute phone interview followed up by at strangely unprofessional video interview. 2 out of the 3 managers seemed distracted an uninterested in process. Zero follow up which frankly, is off-putting. Not even a "thanks but no thanks" email which is preferred to the "let's ghost the candidate" approach they seem to take.

Sr Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company.

Interview

The process is very structured, they use an interview guide to conduct the interview process. After the interview is complete they review all candidates with HR and then a decision is made based on how they “scored”.

Human Resources Business Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was an initial phone call with a recruiter and then a panel interview with three of the HR leaders. Everyone involved was amazing! From the recruiter to the panel, to the front desk in downtown Denver. I left wanting the job more than I had ever wanted a job before - the environment and collaboration screams Silicon Valley, but with a warm and unique Colorado flavor. It was the best interview I had ever had - laughing, ideas, questions flying - it was fantastic!

Interview Questions

• I'm going to skip this section - the questions are unique to each person and position - being open and honest about who you are will cover all the questions they might ask.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Denver, CO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

phone screens by both the recruiter and the hiring manager before the on-site interview. I met with the team at lunch proceeded with an office tour.
    The overall experiences were a bit on the informal side and I did feel pretty good in terms how they treated me. The hiring manager provided positive feedback at the end of the interviews which was unusual and seem to me the decision make is very quick.

Interview Questions

• work experiences and knowledge, culture fit.   3 Answers

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Miami, FL (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews (phone screens) for Molson Coors are conducted by a 3rd party recruiter. The recruiter that reached out was very kind, and straight to the point...the interview process. The beginning of the process was normal, just a brief description of yourself, like how any other normal conversation were to start. Then began the series of questions; fairly easy to answer especially if you just focus on being yourself, and are prepared with elaborating on your skills and experience at your current employer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was one of your biggest accomplishments at your current employer, and why?   2 Answers

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Denver, CO (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

1 interview for my position. very light interview, non-stressful, 2 supervisors asking standard interviewing questions. Pleasant...Lasted about an hour. No waiting on supervisiors to join the interview as they were both together and on time!

Negotiation

no negotiation

Application

Interview

Very brief 20 min interview covering basic interview questions like tell me about your self and your past experiences. With the addition of safety knowledge. Got interviewed by one of the shift managers.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors Beverage Company (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

Talent coordinator scheduled a short phone interview. About a week later she scheduled an in person interview with the controller. Shortly after had a phone interview with the brewery operations manager. Each interview got slightly more technical in questions. Unfortunately they did not hire anyone as they were stalled by a hiring freeze

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question
    • Can you provide an example of a time where you worked with another department to achieve a better understanding   Answer Question
    • What is your level of proficiency in Excel and what kinds of functions/formulae do you use   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR and then f2f with recruiting manager.
    Relaxed feeling but clear on what looking for. Comp based with some background questions.
    Kept on time. Confirmed when would hear and this was whether positive or negative.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.