Mondo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Mondo Interview Questions

Interviews at Mondo

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

Hands down, the most un-ethical, worst recruiting company I have every worked with. I was pressured to accept a contract job before I had even been given an offer. Like others said, they pepper you with an excessive number of phone calls. They claimed that they had a company ready to make an offer but needed me to accept it on the spot or I would lose it (exploding offer). After I told them I would need to think about it and was busy that day they continued to call.

Because of this experience I did some research on them, which, in retrospect, I should have done before interviewing through them. From that I came to the conclusion that this would be a very bad company to work through and passed on the opportunity because I would have been forced to work through them. We didn't get to the phase of having to negotiate a contract, but based on what I experienced and other reviews I'm sure that would have been a very painful experience that had a strong chance of killing the deal.

It's a shame because both the end client and I would have liked to work with each other, and they had multiple openings that would have been a good fit. In the end neither one of us wanted to work through this recruiter and would have been forced to on the deal. There are some 3rd party recruiters that can really help you as a candidate. This one will actually hurt your chances of working with a company because you would be forced to work through Mondo on a subset of open positions, add negative value to the equation and ends up being a lose/lose for everyone involved.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had two phone interviews before going to the DC office for a final interview with two managers. In each interview, similar questions about my motivators and thought process were like were asked.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

I was spoken to in such a rude manner by one of the sales managers. I have never been treated so curtly before in all my years of interviewing for different roles. I'm not sure if they try to use scare tactics or something over at Mondo, but I have no interest in working for a company with that kind of environment. It seems like they take advantage of young, unexperienced college graduates who are dying to be seen as professionals.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had 2 phone calls that were an hour long each discussing the role and company as well as getting to know each-other.
    I had a lot of questions lined up to ask about the day to day role as well as work culture.
    The phone calls went really great with constant back and forth conversations.

Interview Questions

• What is your day to day in your current role?

What are the three things that motivates you?

In your free time what do you like to do to relax and de stress ?   Answer Question

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mondo (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

I worked with Jason Weinstein and he is a great representative of the organization. I felt comfortable in working with Jason, he showed a level of care for the needs of the client as well as my needs as the employee. In my experience with other recruiters in the area Jason displayed honesty and did not treat me as if I was a quota that had to be met.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions that focused on my level of experience and how it relates to the position. Jason Weinstein walked me through the process and his helpful tips prepared me for the interview.; he stayed in contact with me through the entire process, it provided a level of comfort I have not experienced in working with other recruiters.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mondo (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Was sold on the company I was asked to interview with. Once I spoke with the client, I was told I made it to the next steps. Then a week later after being put-off by the recruiter, I was informed I was still waiting... its been 5 weeks since and I have not heard back from the recruiter. It's rude and beyond unprofessional to rush someone into a role, tell them you qualified for the next round and then never hear from them again.

Remote Illustrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mondo (Washington, DC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call from the recruiter. I was told I would get a 2nd interview the next day, that never happened, somehow they moved on to another candidate -.-

Customer Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mondo (Boston, MA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening with recruiter Halie Dixon to discuss role and potential fit, phone interview with hiring manager, in person meetings with four interviewers. Halie was fantastic to work with throughout the process!

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience with digital channels and optimizing then?   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo.

Interview

Phone interview, and then you go in and meeting with several employees. When i went in for the in person interview, the team was very unprepared. They had not seen my resume beforehand so they had no idea who i was or what to even ask me. I also had to wait a while to speak with people, and

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mondo (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screening with internal recruiter, in person interview with 2-3 sales managers (one in the local office, the others from corporate)

Unfortunately, the internal recruiter never responded to my feedback from the in person interview. I take it that I didn’t get the job, but a rejection is more professional than no answer, especially since we had been in communication for about a week.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.