Morgan McKinley 360 Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Morgan McKinley 360 Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Morgan McKinley

1 Interview Review

360 Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan McKinley (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was overall smooth, interesting and empowering.

It started by an initial phone conversation with the hiring manager; we went through my past experience nd my situation at the time and what I would be looking for. It was professional but casual at the same time.

I was then invited for a face to face interview with the same hiring manager. We went through things in more details: past deals closed, industry, role recruiter for, my personality etc. It is also a two way street so I asked a lot of questions about the business, culture and his expectations. After around an hour he mentioned he would call the director of the company to meet me. It went great and we went through the same things. I was very open about my successes but also my failures, and it was received well.

After a few days, I was called back to meet another Manager. The questions were more focused on my motivations, what gets me out of bed in the morning etc.

After that, I received a new invitation to sign a contract and it was done.

Interview Questions

• Mainly about the below topics:
    - past experience
    - motivations
    - goals in life
    - what do I know about recruitment
    - market trends

And my own questions about MMK, their plans, their expectations, and asked for feedback on each interview.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.